• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours rumours who even knows with this club

Didn’t the trust mention somebody from New York just before Christmas?

Last edited:
How reliable is this rumour about Nash? Could this be why there is such silence from the club because of something in place like a NDA?

It’s so hard to know what to believe etc on here after all of the rumours so far in 2023 and most of them being extremely wide of the mark. I really hope it is true.

How reliable is this rumour about Nash? Could this be why there is such silence from the club because of something in place like a NDA?

It’s so hard to know what to believe etc on here after all of the rumours so far in 2023 and most of them being extremely wide of the mark. I really hope it is true.
I'd love it to be true. There was the rumour that he was sniffing around last year too, which makes me think it has legs.

There has been plenty of interest expressed from what I hear, most of which will be being passed onto Moxey and GSW.

The question will be how serious those parties are. Apparently the scope of interest ranges from just the club; to club and stadium; to club, stadium and a portion of the development; to the whole lot.

Some might say the most serious bidders will have some interest in the entire Fossetts development because that could the most financially sound/intelligent investment.

So many questions, including how serious Ron really is and whether he's open to selling a portion of the development, or even the entire Fossetts development, for the right price.

I beg your pardon , its an upgrade thankyou very much.
I hope and pray this is true, perhaps we can become brothers with Mallorca CD and get some very decent loanees from them. I have a sister lives in Germany ,also has a villa in Mallorca.
Excerlent
All round your sisters Villa then for our hols.
SUFC mates rates = free. Of course.

At this present time all the talk about Nash or anyone buying our club is just thaat hoprful talk .Sadly as yet it seems no body as yet has made ant offers .Somehow i feel we will be stuck will the joker next season .And with no new investment the club will slip in even more trouble than it is allready .I just hope i have got this wrong and we as a club can lay the goast of RON MARTIN

At this present time all the talk about Nash or anyone buying our club is just thaat hoprful talk .Sadly as yet it seems no body as yet has made ant offers .Somehow i feel we will be stuck will the joker next season .And with no new investment the club will slip in even more trouble than it is allready .I just hope i have got this wrong and we as a club can lay the goast of RON MARTIN
im pretty sure no one on here will know about any bids made until something is leaked. Just because we haven’t heard anything through ITKs doesn’t mean things aren’t moving ahead in the background. It’s much easier to find out about transfer links for numerous reasons but, if the sale is being done externally via moxey etc then it is unlikely we will get much drop feeding through until the later stages.

What you think it’s worth
Million Probably less. I guess it depends on the club's debts to creditors which will determine the club value, Can imagine Southend owing lot of money to outside sources. Wouldn't of thought any potential new owner would want to pay lot for Southend if the club has debts to pay off. Ron really isn't in position where he can suddenly demand high figure for debt ridden club in the National League.

Million Probably less. I guess it depends on the club's debts to creditors which will determine the club value, Can imagine Southend owing lot of money to outside sources. Wouldn't have thought any potential new owner would want to pay lot for Southend if the club has debts to pay off. Ron really isn't in position where he can suddenly demand high figure for debt ridden club in the National League.
And the new ground if we ever build it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back