• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be looked upon as a death threat ! you need to be careful what you post even if its a joke.
Why angry Shrimper57, if someone says please sell Ron or else and posts a photo even of a shrimp brandishing a pistol even in fun ,it could be looked upon as a death threat ,all i did was to say be careful to the poster .

Should be a good game...a good crowd...and another victory tomorrow.

So we are up to page 65..with just under 1300 contributions and 80,000 views. We are only 20 days in from the start. This thread will be HUGE. No sign of a buyer...but who knows what's happening out of our gaze (NDA or not). Just want the lads to keep the winning going for as long as possible. Another final winning run and we may still squeak into the play-offs.

Last edited:
I had a chat with someone who is quite senior elsewhere and connected to the club.

He confirmed it is Nash who is in talks and hopes it will be sorted quite soon. It's more about Ron not taking the proverbial **** with asking price than anything.

Apparently Nash is worth a lot of money
Also heard similar rumour and certain Stans trip to NY might have also been linked to this. We live in hope

I had a chat with someone who is quite senior elsewhere and connected to the club.

He confirmed it is Nash who is in talks and hopes it will be sorted quite soon. It's more about Ron not taking the proverbial **** with asking price than anything.

Apparently Nash is worth a lot of money
Nash? What, the fishing tackle company ?

DOes that mean they will loan us players?

Bit of a come down from Vancouver and Mallorca to Southend 😂
I beg your pardon , its an upgrade thankyou very much.
I hope and pray this is true, perhaps we can become brothers with Mallorca CD and get some very decent loanees from them. I have a sister lives in Germany ,also has a villa in Mallorca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back