• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re voldomort (actually "Voldormort_", sorry) - It was an account that posted a few tweets on 10 Jun saying that RM would not end up selling to Kimura and was just using them to try and screw more out of an unnamed third party who would be the eventual owner, who had already put money into the club this season and who was not PG site services interestingly. Had a brief battle of words with one Wolfy before quickly deleting the account. I have some suspicions as to who ran the account but it would not be fair to say what those are as there is no concrete evidence.
So in other words this 3rd party has links to Ron Martin and his pals?

I’m not sure I can bring myself to post it as it’s too triggering, but just stumbled upon Ryan and Rob announcing HP’s new sponsorship of Wrexham and is such a case of “here’s what you could of had”, a genuinely sad and depressing moment.

After a rollercoaster week and being certain we are dead, I'm leaning towards he pays up - somehow.

Will come out later how, either taken in a partner/investor which just enough to keep us limping along.

Might be enough to lift the embargo for a small window to sort the squad out and pay the staff, but can see us being back in the doo-doo within 3 months.
This is exactly what I'm thinking and it isn't what any of us want to even contemplate.

Re voldomort (actually "Voldormort_", sorry) - It was an account that posted a few tweets on 10 Jun saying that RM would not end up selling to Kimura and was just using them to try and screw more out of an unnamed third party who would be the eventual owner, who had already put money into the club this season and who was not PG site services interestingly. Had a brief battle of words with one Wolfy before quickly deleting the account. I have some suspicions as to who ran the account but it would not be fair to say what those are as there is no concrete evidence.
Think you should name them. Take the secret away from Ron before he claims he always had a plan. **** him he is screwing us over and the more people who know how much of a **** he is and his games the better.

Since I will be in bed at 10:30am UK time tomorrow, could somebody have a bugler on standby outside the Court prepared to play "The Last Post" on behalf of Southend United Football Club, if needed. Like many,
I have followed the Blues from near and afar for 65 years, I have no words that can be printed, for what has happened.

Speaking to the security at the protest tonight he cannot afford to pay it. He can only adjourn

Ah yes, believe the security blokes who know Ron's financial accounts and Kimura's stance!

Along the same lines of stewards saying Mr Nash was at the last home game?

By the way, I heard if we go insolvent tomorrow, HMRC are handing Roots Hall over to the MOD. They're going to put a roof on it and make a big pasta bake (with onions!!). Trust me, my sisters - husbands - dad's brother in law is in charge of the huge operation, but it's confidential under an NDA.

Ah yes, believe the security blokes who know Ron's financial accounts and Kimura's stance!

Along the same lines of stewards saying Mr Nash was at the last home game?

By the way, I heard if we go insolvent tomorrow, HMRC are handing Roots Hall over to the MOD. They're going to put a roof on it and make a big pasta bake (with onions!!). Trust me, my sisters - husbands - dad's brother in law is in charge of the huge operation, but it's confidential under an NDA.
If RM cannot afford it, why didn’t he take the offer from Kimura off the table?!

If RM cannot afford it, why didn’t he take the offer from Kimura off the table?!

Your sentence makes no sense to me.

By the way, the club shop staff told me Wrexham never paid us the Dalby money. This led Ron to miss the time to pay agreement.

I'll be driving to Wales on Thursday morning, 9am outside Ryan's house to protest.

Disgusting I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back