• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Judge somehow gives an adjournment and therefore we are stuck with a stupidly small squad (more will surely follow and leave) the NL will have no choice to kick us out? Am I missing something

If the Judge somehow gives an adjournment and therefore we are stuck with a stupidly small squad (more will surely follow and leave) the NL will have no choice to kick us out? Am I missing something
No your spot on and that’s exactly what that little **** is going for….

Genuine question - how is everyone?

I’ve hardly said a word to my wife this evening, constantly refreshing twitter and SZ.

I’m nervous for tomorrow 😔😔
It feels like a bereavement tbh. You go through so many emotions. I've done denial, currently on anger. Only really really really really fu##ed off!! As a jujitsu fighter you are trained to be calm, but I've never more wanted to fight!

Not looking forward to the morning one bit and pity my staff!

I don’t think it quite that simple but I don’t know the complexities.
No it really is that simple … stil under a embargo not a big enough squad… no debts payed the National Lge will kick us into touch… they may give us a week if a deal is close… but I’m hearing Ron wants a lengthy adjournment …. Killing the club

Going to bed, can't bear it anymore. Try not all fall out, we're all experiencing mixed emotions and it's caused by one man. It's hard to explain how we truly feel about it all and we deal with it in different ways, including denial and humour to cloud it, anger, frustration, ect, etc. Truth is we all care otherwise we wouldn't be here and it's all really quite distressing to think the thing we love is dying and almost gone.

All we have is hope we can cling onto. Please God we get something positive at the final hurdle tomorrow.

UTB

No it really is that simple … stil under a embargo not a big enough squad… no debts payed the National Lge will kick us into touch… they may give us a week if a deal is close… but I’m hearing Ron wants a lengthy adjournment …. Killing the club
Oh yeah anything longer than a week and I feel that will be it. But I don’t believe we’ll be kicked out the league tomorrow

TBH roll on tomorrow now, at least we will know what the hell is going on. Actually maybe we won't but at least the over 13k post of speculation will be tomorrow's news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back