• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pg ****e services/con Martin mates..... looks pretty obvious
Genuine question - how is everyone?

I’ve hardly said a word to my wife this evening, constantly refreshing twitter and SZ.

I’m nervous for tomorrow 😔😔
Not great, Mrs Streaky had Love Island 🏝️ on tonight and I didn’t bother moaning and just refreshed SZ.

It really feels like the darkest days.

Streaky Junior will be having her sports day tomorrow just when Ron goes to court.. think I will sit back and watch (wearing her team colours which have the Southend United logo). Haven’t got the heart to tell her what’s happening.

No it really is that simple … stil under a embargo not a big enough squad… no debts payed the National Lge will kick us into touch… they may give us a week if a deal is close… but I’m hearing Ron wants a lengthy adjournment …. Killing the club
Well he might need a lengthy adjournment to progress a plan B. Can believe that absolutely. He said let’s see what the judge says. Maybe he meant dependent on length of adjournment he would go one way or another. But how can the current dire situation support a lengthy adjournment? How can the NL accept such a lengthy adjournment?
If it’s not done for tomorrow a short adjournment (a week, two weeks) may be the best outcome. Big question is will Kimura still be around?
Enough- off to bed, I’m not being on here till 1am again worrying….

Unless HMRC is paid in full together with the supporting creditors by the time of hearing the court will have no choice other than to make a winding up order unless there is compelling evidence that payment is imminent whether that be from Ron, through finance, from an investor or sale proceeds, in which case we may get a short adjournment.

Kimura are not a party to the proceedings and have no standing to make any representations to the court. The judge certainly doesn’t have the power to force a sale.

We have no idea what evidence will be given to the court to support an application for more time.

Not feeling great like many!
It's not just the club it's friendships and too much to go into.
Andy's (Ron Manager) post this morning tugged at the heart strings,(we can all relate).
Feel for the Kimura guys! Hope it works out but not holding my breath, but Thanks either way and if not now please soon!
Before I go to bed thanks to all on here and mods for helping all through this crazy time brought on by a complete control freak!

I feel so angry right now and can’t get my head around it. Surely even someone as deluded as Ron can see that if he goes for an adjournment tomorrow that the league will boot us, we have no players, no medical staff, backroom staff unpaid, we can’t play a match with no players or medical staff. So any adjournment will result in us being booted, if we are booted by the league there is no value, so there is no other bidder no other consortium that will step forward. No league status equals no sellable assets, no assist to sell equals no value. He won’t be able to build the housing as planning has requirement for new stadium to be built and lease signed. Can’t sign a lease as there will be none club.

the man is ****ing deluded and should be sectioned, how can anyone think this is a man of sound mind and capable of making informed and rational decisions, he clearly isn’t.

I’m praying and hoping for a last minute change in the morning, but if nothing before 10:30 it is goodnight Vienna I’m afraid. I feel sorry for all the staff as they won’t get there money they are owed or due.

After a rollercoaster week and being certain we are dead, I'm leaning towards he pays up - somehow.

Will come out later how, either taken in a partner/investor which just enough to keep us limping along.

Might be enough to lift the embargo for a small window to sort the squad out and pay the staff, but can see us being back in the doo-doo within 3 months.

After a rollercoaster week and being certain we are dead, I'm leaning towards he pays up - somehow.

Will come out later how, either taken in a partner/investor which just enough to keep us limping along.

Might be enough to lift the embargo for a small window to sort the squad out and pay the staff, but can see us being back in the doo-doo within 3 months.
Speaking to the security at the protest tonight he cannot afford to pay it. He can only adjourn

Quick recap for those that cant keep up!?
Re voldomort (actually "Voldormort_", sorry) - It was an account that posted a few tweets on 10 Jun saying that RM would not end up selling to Kimura and was just using them to try and screw more out of an unnamed third party who would be the eventual owner, who had already put money into the club this season and who was not PG site services interestingly. Had a brief battle of words with one Wolfy before quickly deleting the account. I have some suspicions as to who ran the account but it would not be fair to say what those are as there is no concrete evidence.

The money in this deal is with the development, if Ron sells to Kimura and FF is included then he gets his cash I see that, what I’m struggling with is this second bidder/consortium, if they buy just the club and not the development how does that benefit Ron? Yes he doesn’t have the liability but no one would stump up a load of cash for a club that’s millions in debt and making a loss year on year. He wouldn’t be getting any cash up front as far as I can see so he wouldn’t be able to progress with the development so what’s the benefit for Ron with this second bidder. He keeps an element of control but it doesn’t make sense to me, can someone clarify?

To me, if Ron wants his money then Kimura are still 100% the best option so let’s hope he sees sense and agrees to the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back