• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point all you like. You said above you know it wouldn't acheive much so that makes me the more sensible one for not wasting my time on something we have zero control over. Never did, never will. Will I be gutted if we fold? YES. Will I ever regret not turning up to these half baked protests? Never because as you said IT WON'T ACHEIVE ANYTHING!! Lastly do not use the term "my friend" when being snarky it makes you look bitter.
Sit on your hands and shut up. Said it before and I'll it again, our fanbase is gutless and again I include you in that MY FRIEND. Now go back to doing what you do best, nothing. Hope you make use of all that time you've saved by doing so.

Sit on your hands and shut up. Said it before and I'll it again, our fanbase is gutless and again I include you in that MY FRIEND. Now go back to doing what you do best, nothing. Hope you make use of all that time you've saved by doing so.

I always find abusing people is the best way to win an argument too…

Can all this talk of protests be in its own separate thread? It’s tiresome reading the ****ing contest between those who want to protest and abuse those that don’t, and those that don’t and abuse those that do. Especially in a thread about the very existence of the Club.

We are all Southend United fans, but we are far from United.

Stop the my friend nonsense, I do not know you and most certainly would not like you. Doing nothing is not gutless it is what we do when we know we have no control. It does not mean we care less than you. As a fan for well over 35 years I can honestly say I will be gutted if it goes tomorrow but I will not be made to feel less of a man by a gobby, antagonistic poster on Shrimperzone!

Last edited:
I can't seem to find a reference to this anywhere. I've tried the CourtServe listings.
Unless the club has been charged with a minor crime I can't see why we'd be at Chelmsford court magistrates. Mainly deal with divorce and family matters.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711_171129.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711_171129.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 61
I always find abusing people is the best way to win an argument too…

Can all this talk of protests be in its own separate thread? It’s tiresome reading the ****ing contest between those who want to protest and abuse those that don’t, and those that don’t and abuse those that do. Especially in a thread about the very existence of the Club.

We are all Southend United fans, but we are far from United.
Tosser

If Ron could convince the court it a viable option. But an administrator would need an immediate buyer as he/she wont be able to to run the club without funds/trading at a loss/insolvent. I don't see any world where that would be better for Ron than the offer he has?
Exactly. So hopefully he might understand this and agree to the deal on the table. Otherwise Kimura could buy the club from administration?

I wouldn't think that RM would want Administrators going through the clubs books.

Is that correct?

Bit confused. There was a comment earlier that Ron wasn't engaging with Kimura at the moment. From that can I guess there hasn't been any meetings today to try to resolve at the 11th hour?

Exactly. So hopefully he might understand this and agree to the deal on the table. Otherwise Kimura could buy the club from administration?

I wouldn't think that RM would want Administrators going through the clubs books.

Is that correct?
Ron is by far the biggest creditor. Administrators run a business in the interests of the Creditors (Ron) and the Creditors (Ron) have to agree to any sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back