• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 35 years you are a newbee and obviously do not have any comprehension of what results can be achieved by direct action
We all as supporters take direct action though. All direct action can have a positive or negative result. I choose not to protest by the way of standing outside Ron’s home as for me it could as easily have a negative as a positive outcome. I instead chose to not renew 3 season tickets. The positive was Ron didn’t get money the negative was staff were not paid by income the club would normally have received.
My point is we all take direct action in different ways but we all want our club to survive!
When we win more of us will buy tickets for the next game. Lose and less of us buy a ticket for the next game. It’s not one action suits all and we should not like @BoyWonder2 says abuse each other just because we choose different actions.
Fair play to all that choose to protest and to those that choose not to protest

If we are Wound Up tomorrow then as far as I can make out an Administrator would be appointed. We would at least for a while be in Administration and would immediately mean a points deduction. Would imagine this is the last thing Ron would want which is why I believe somehow we will at least get another adjournment or everything relating to the case will be paid. Mind I am not that confident.
No. An Official Receiver would be appointed. To sell the assets and wind the company up.
We would not go into administration. The court could possibly allow Ron to put the club into administration- but there would need to be evidence of this benefitting creditors and that there is an immediate buyer. The administrator does not fund the running of the club under administration and we are insolvent.

We all as supporters take direct action though. All direct action can have a positive or negative result. I choose not to protest by the way of standing outside Ron’s home as for me it could as easily have a negative as a positive outcome. I instead chose to not renew 3 season tickets. The positive was Ron didn’t get money the negative was staff were not paid by income the club would normally have received.
My point is we all take direct action in different ways but we all want our club to survive!
When we win more of us will buy tickets for the next game. Lose and less of us buy a ticket for the next game. It’s not one action suits all and we should not like @BoyWonder2 says abuse each other just because we choose different actions.
Fair play to all that choose to protest and to those that choose not to protest
Wouldn't beat yourself up about Staff not being paid, as certainly didn't get paid from those of us (unwisely in retrospect) renewed at the last minute.

I think it’s time for the Adolf / Ron in the bunker brilliant video to air one more time if anyone can oblige.

Btw my unreliable source tells me that Ron was so flattered by this….

You see Stan you’ve just shown that what I said isn’t actually incorrect - I specifically said that you have “previously stated” that you would work for the club for free. Indeed, you have not said this since your official role being confirmed, but I never said you’d said it since then either.

All I have said is that, in the past, you said you would be working for free. This is completely correct.
You are Ron Martin and I claim my £5

If we are Wound Up tomorrow then as far as I can make out an Administrator would be appointed. We would at least for a while be in Administration and would immediately mean a points deduction. Would imagine this is the last thing Ron would want which is why I believe somehow we will at least get another adjournment or everything relating to the case will be paid. Mind I am not that confident.
No, a liquidator is appointed. We are done.

1689093967286.png

I can see Ron on his throne in his beleaguered homestead, ******* away on his thumb and crying for his wetnurse. Oh woe is me, why dont my loyal subjects love me any more after all I've done for them. The question is can Robin Hood (Kimura) get it over the line or has Ron truely dashed the dreams of thousends and be forever remembered as the man that killed a City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back