• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is administration an option tomorrow?
If Ron could convince the court it a viable option. But an administrator would need an immediate buyer as he/she wont be able to to run the club without funds/trading at a loss/insolvent. I don't see any world where that would be better for Ron than the offer he has?

Reactions: TJC
Dont bother with the protest tonight , wait for the result from the court case if its good news have a massive street party outside RMs house tomorrow night or if the result is not good make it a mass protest .

If it’s good news tomorrow I suspect Ron will invite you all in for a BBQ. Admittedly, it will just be a cheap sausage and can of savers lager whilst he grills fillet steak for himself and quaffs champagne.

Oh! I forgot. Cash on entry - £10 a head.

This is my first post.. so maybe take with a pinch of salt.

A good pal of mine has links to one of the Kimura chaps. The claim is that the deals dead due to FF/RH and the fact they are NOT part of the deal. It was supposedly said that Ron wanted Kimura to pay rent to his son.

Has any of the people in the know heard anything to back up this claim?

So is it feasible then that we go into Administration and Ron agrees for the 2nd horse to buy the club, does this potentially benefit him more personally than the Kimura bid ?

So you're taking silence as anti? Wow? Do you really expect everyone on here to pipe up? We'd be at well over the post count if they did.

No it doesn't. They don't count more than one, as much as they may wish they did!
You love an assumption.

Not for all people on this site, obviously not.

I'd like to ask you to apply a little bit of common sense - if at all possible - as you are taking things quite literally here.

Your second argument is your perception, whether you agree or not some users of this site are actually in the know as to what is going on behind the scenes. Their comments and insight that they choose to share are valued, especially at a time where little to no information is coming out of the club.

Therefore I do take their posts with a little more seriousness, than someone (not you)those who spout rumours regarding the club. As that is false and to be ignored. This is why I'm on this site, wading through the nonsense in the hope of being comforted by news of something positive actually happening. Although that is few and far between at this time.

This is my first post.. so maybe take with a pinch of salt.

A good pal of mine has links to one of the Kimura chaps. The claim is that the deals dead due to FF/RH and the fact they are NOT part of the deal. It was supposedly said that Ron wanted Kimura to pay rent to his son.

Has any of the people in the know heard anything to back up this claim?

I doubt RH has ever been part of the deal and Ron would've pushed back against that pretty early. Ron has stated that he'd like to sell the FF stadium, or as an alternative would consider renting that to the buyer of the club.

Obviously something is blocking the deal, but if that is price or exactly what is included, e.g., what FF stadium (big or little) or if rent would be due whilst we play at RH, who knows

Anyone know why the club were due at Chelmsford Magistrates court today? Was listed for court 2. Case has been adjourned as someone from the club emailed in saying they were unaware of the date. The WUP was mentioned in court.
I can't seem to find a reference to this anywhere. I've tried the CourtServe listings.

So is it feasible then that we go into Administration and Ron agrees for the 2nd horse to buy the club, does this potentially benefit him more personally than the Kimura bid ?

If this happens he will be on his own, don`t think many will be with him, or putting any more money in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TJC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back