• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally don’t blame londonshrimper for not putting out a constant stream of updates (I assume his source is likely on the Kimura/club side rather than Ron based upon the contradiction between his post and Ron’s words to the protesters) but it would be great to hear an update from him whether he’s still confident of something concrete today, or if the goal posts have moved again.

I fully agree with you. Why is he doing this? I honestly don’t know, nothing Ron does is logical or makes sense. I’m just letting you know what I’ve been told.

Have a listen to the video from last night again. Ron said, “If Kimura or SOMEONE ELSE want to buy the club, they are welcome to it”

Why would he say someone else if a deal with Kimura was almost finalised?

If some fans don’t want to believe me, I’ll respect their opinion, that’s your choice, this is an open forum after all and we aren’t always going to agree and everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I fully trust the person who told me this information.
I assume your pals with Tom Lawrence and I assume the other bid is around the club being made insolvent and then being purchased by Lawrence and some others including PG site services for a small amount am I close ??

The point is , he could take lots of money now and we would be able to settle things but NO he wants more money than is offered.
I agree… I’m just saying there should be a legal obligation on owners and directors to make every effort to maintain a business until sold. Not just **** off home and leave (unpaid) employees with the mess. No one would care so much if RM wanted to hold out for more money if he kept the club going in the meantime. He’s deliberately wrecking it. Water turned off ! FFS !

Congratulations Ron you have now stooped to a new level .Have not paid the water bill so the water for boots n laces has been cut off .Also the water at the ha;; .What ashame the water board didnt turn up at your gaff and turned the water of there .You also love to waste other peoples money .2 millon was spent on that new training ground .And you alone has let it go mto seed .You really are a creep .

Reactions: TJC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back