• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge we have tomorrow, when he gave us the adjournment in March, wasn't he the one that came the closest to winding us up? Also didn't he label that one a "Final"?

I might be wrong and indeed I am on many occasions, but I would be a little more comfortable if it wasn't him.
In March, we cleared the previous petition, the "final" warning was given in Jan's hearing. The current WUP had its first hearing in May.

You pretentious little man. The people who are out "past their bedtime with school Tomorrow" are voicing their very valid concerns and worries and your reaction to that is to call it pathetic and make out like they're stupid for doing so.

You don't have to agree with the protesting, of course, but you can't call it pathetic whilst you sit back and hope for Ron to do the right thing. This is one of the reasons why most of the fanbase is so fractured - instead of supporting people trying to force that subhuman scumbag of an owner, you put them down.
Fair play, I didn't need to add that bit at the end - see my post above #12,681 for my more measured post. Maybe my emotions are running a little too high. Apologies.

More power to the lads that want to protest tonight, these are caring fans, they might not make a difference but i stand behind them 100% for their efforts.

This isnt Christmas we are talking about, its the lifeblood of our club.

agree - i've had some run-ins with the protest group on twitter etc and haven't always agreed with their methods but fair play to them for their persistence standing up and playing a part.

To add to the woes, I’ve just been told the water company are in their way to Roots Hall to cut off due to non payment. This is just crazy! I’m losing all hope.
Early afternoon two essex and suffolk water vans pulled up to the west stand with two workers in them. They tried to gain entry to the west stand but the gates were locked. They stood around for about half an hour making phone calls etc and then drove off.

the sooner the jumped up narcissistic little **** runs off with his pot of gold the better.

Still won't pay for a decent barber though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back