• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain what a protest tonight is going to achieve...with such small numbers supporting it, it's pathetic more than anything. If poo hits the fan tomorrow, by all means, but tonight will get you nothing except maybe a little buzz because it's past your bedtime and you have school tomorrow...
Pathetic that we are making the kids that apparently have school tomorrow go and do the hard work whilst whilst the rest of us sit back and watch the club fall away.

More to the point what is a protest going to achieve tomorrow if the club is wound up? It's a bit late for it then.

sit and wait its 10-27pm tuesday night where i am .
Good for you.. it's half 3 here..
Pathetic that we are making the kids that apparently have school tomorrow go and do the hard work whilst whilst the rest of us sit back and watch the club fall away.

More to the point what is a protest going to achieve tomorrow if the club is wound up? It's a bit late for it then.
FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT

Well this being Tuesday night its not going to change anything ,its a bit late, but tomorrow night if its good news RM will hate seeing everyone enjoying themselves and celebrating good news , and if its bad news he will also hate the bad egg and tomato shower he has earnt ,
There is an offer on the table that will be rescinded tomorrow if not accepted, therefore adding final pressure for him to actually accept the bid ahead of time.

This comes down to greed of one man, the same man that has destroyed this club single handedly due to his over inflated ego.

You're right though, let's do nothing, cross our fingers and hope for the best.

I'd rather have gone to a protest and regret doing it, than sitting on my arse looking back wishing I had done something when the club is no more.

Tell me, what is it going to achieve? Seriously, what are you hoping for...he'll see you out there, read the banner for the 165th time and then think "ah, I should probably do something about this..." No!! We are where we are, we wait for tomorrow now, that is all we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back