• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you find any quote since my official photo and official role being confirming that I was working for free?

If you do, quoted fully by me, anywhere, I'll leave my role immediately.
The consensus is that most staff have not been paid for 3 or 4 months but you’ve not been paid for 8 months. That’s truly shocking no matter what your own financial position might look like. I hope you’re on your own in that category, and hopefully you take that in the way I imply it, probably no non playing employee could afford such a hit

The consensus is that most staff have not been paid for 3 or 4 months but you’ve not been paid for 8 months. That’s truly shocking no matter what your own financial position might look like. I hope you’re on your own in that category, and hopefully you take that in the way I imply it, probably no non playing employee could afford such a hit

I'd imagine TL is probably similar?

There's probably over 1000 regular users of SZ. I'm not sure where a few posters equates to the majority.
Didn't see many of the 1000 you state sticking up for him either,

Also when comments are coming from a moderator, as well as Medway Blue who seems to be an ITK, an opinion carries value/weight that there may be something behind it that isn't common knowledge.

You see Stan you’ve just shown that what I said isn’t actually incorrect - I specifically said that you have “previously stated” that you would work for the club for free. Indeed, you have not said this since your official role being confirmed, but I never said you’d said it since then either.

All I have said is that, in the past, you said you would be working for free. This is completely correct.
why dont you just keep it shut !!!!!

By the way guys, as my user name implies and you can possibly guess, I’m a Col U fan. Posted on here a few times and kept my points neutral.
Here in peace and, like many Col U fans, wishing you all good news and a positive outcome tomorrow.
We are only rivals on the field, beyond that we’re supporters of struggling football clubs and part of the same football family and nobody should see their beloved teams going through this

There is nothing I know about the intricacies of any deal between Ron and any other party.

It is not my role to know.

You could of course say "John Still is quiet", but me being on all platforms, I'm the obvious one to question for some bizarre reason.

I haven't been paid since October.

I'm as much in the know as everyone else in the Football Department.

PS. Anyone seriously questioning Tom Lawrence is so far off the mark it's not even funny. Without him there is a very good chance there would have been no club, several times. Be careful who you throw your vitriol towards is my advice.

My remit is Football Department, Media, Commercial, Supporters. The first two there is literally zero I can add to at the moment, third one I've put some great partners to the club, last one I haven't been able to host my regular monthly meeting because it was decided above me not to.

I hope that's clear enough for everyone on my current input.
Thanks for the update Stan. Keep the faith, I hope that we are coming to the end of this sorry chapter in the clubs history and you will be able to resume your role in making this club great again.

Judge Barber gave us adjournments in November 2022 and March 2023. Third time unlucky?
I am just sick and tired after one court appearance to the next, as RM said last night it will be up to the judge once more. We as fans seem irrelevant in all this as RM plays his Game of Thrones out. It's all about the money honey, do we ever talk about anything else these days.

We are the fan base, WE ****ing love the club not him, He is playing with all our emotions as if it is just a game of solitaire.

Sick to the back teeth of him and his constant shenanigans.

**** off RM once and for all.

There is nothing I know about the intricacies of any deal between Ron and any other party.

You could of course say "John Still is quiet", but me being on all platforms, I'm the obvious one to question for some bizarre reason.

PS. Anyone seriously questioning Tom Lawrence is so far off the mark it's not even funny. Without him there is a very good chance there would have been no club, several times. Be careful who you throw your vitriol towards is my advice.

My remit is Football Department, Media, Commercial, Supporters. The first two there is literally zero I can add to at the moment, third one I've put some great partners to the club, last one I haven't been able to host my regular monthly meeting because it was decided above me not to.

Thanks Stan

I am just sick and tired after one court appearance to the next, as RM said last night it will be up to the judge once more. We as fans seem irrelevant in all this as RM plays his Game of Thrones out. It's all about the money honey, do we ever talk about anything else these days.

We are the fan base, WE ****ing love the club not him, He is playing with all our emotions as if it is just a game of solitaire.

You can see another adjournment happening tomorrow as we all know this can’t keep going on this has to end one way or another

Not sure if your able to confirm Stan but are we missing out on targets that had been lined up by the football department whilst this embargo / sale completes.

Are there any potential players that are hanging on patiently waiting for this sale to go through allowing them to sign?

Is the famed whiteboard of players being updated constantly with new targets if we miss out on ones that had already been identified

The fact that Stan is still here , with Kev , the management team , players and all the other Staff who havent been paid , speaks volumes for me about how much they all value this club. Please let the sale be completed ASAP so the people that clearly love this club can take it forward.

I wish you would get off that fence 😂 🤣 😂 :LoyalSupporter::Happy:

I don't think so. The staff aren't linked to the WUP
The statement on the website after the last court appearance stated that all employees pay "Must and will be" brought up to date. I would be interested to see if any employee's on here were happy to disclose they had been paid tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back