• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing I know about the intricacies of any deal between Ron and any other party.

It is not my role to know.

You could of course say "John Still is quiet", but me being on all platforms, I'm the obvious one to question for some bizarre reason.

I haven't been paid since October.

I'm as much in the know as everyone else in the Football Department.

My remit is Football Department, Media, Commercial, Supporters. The first two there is literally zero I can add to at the moment, third one I've put some great partners to the club, last one I haven't been able to host my regular monthly meeting because it was decided above me not to.

I hope that's clear enough for everyone on my current input.
People know you and trust you, Stan. Plus you were so vocal when we hit what we thought was rock-bottom a couple of years ago.

Is your gut instinct that we're going to have a football club still on Thursday?

Their accounts are probably easier to do Those words are banned on than ours. This is why I don't think it's feasible to expect a third party to swoop in now at the last second - anyone interested is going to want/need weeks to pull the company apart and try to get to the bottom of exactly what we owe to who.

This is exactly why Bury never got bought. A dodgy owner hiding all sorts in the financial records to the point where no sane person would knowingly understand what they were even buying.
And I struggle with the idea a second party has managed to complete, or substantially start, a DD, and none of the club sources sharing with ITKs re the Kimura process have been told and similarly shared to some degree? It defies belief...and if they are that far behind in the process, there would be every chance we are toast - maybe Ron is waiting to see how long an adjournment he can scam, sorry I mean request......long enough to entertain another bid or if not go with Kimura? Again why would Kimura play ball..

Last edited:
The pond is supposed to be dry isn't it - it's a flood control pond, will dry out when it doesn't rain
Don't let actual facts get in the way of a good picture.

Its to be used as the source for drinking water and showers for the new training ground, not some preposterous idea that its only to be used to ensure the 4 pitches do not flood, and any rain water that does collect can then (eventually if and when its gets connected) be pumped up to the storage tank as and when that runs empty

I could’ve sworn you said you weren’t taking a wage at the club?
No, you swore wrong. At the point you saw me officially unveiled, I had a paid role at the club.

What I said in a zoom call prior to joining the club was that I would do a role for 6 months to show what I would do.

That wasn't needed.

If you or anyone else has a problem with me being paid, I'll take it into consideration before the season starts.

Southend United, has been a part of my life for over 3 decades. I’ve come and gone many times, due to one reason or another, but it will always be there and with many of my friends look forward to watching us play.

Last night I’ve not slept… today, I’ve told the Missus to **** off, kicked off at a load of people I work with and simply can’t focus. To think by tomorrow will may not have a football club, is just tragically heart breaking and making me terribly angry.

I feel for every other person who is feeling 5% or 100% of what I am feeling today.

I really hope that nobody gives Stan a tough time! Just dont!

I am 100% certain he is as upset, frustrated and fed up with this mess as the rest of us. I am pretty sure he has some strong opinions on what is going on, but he is not going to say anything because a) he is no more informed than us, and b) he is too professional to compromise himself in such a sensitive situation.

BTW - Stan, good to see you on here!

Absolutely, Phil and wouldn't expect him to say anything - but it wouldn't stop him working on something behind the scenes though, eh ? Dunno mate - who knows what the Hell is happening (that can say anything :Winking: ) but guess we'll be finding out something a little more definitive in the next 24hrs or so.... Keeping everything x'd though for a positive outcome.
I guess we're all just looking for something from someone, any small hope at all. The silence is always killing ....

Why do I feel SVC communicating today, is telling us something is about to happen? Over the past couple of seasons it’s been the same… Stan goes quite, starts communicating, something happens?

Southend United, has been a part of my life for over 3 decades. I’ve come and gone many times, due to one reason or another, but it will always be there and with many of my friends look forward to watching us play.

Last night I’ve not slept… today, I’ve told the Missus to **** off, kicked off at a load of people I work with and simply can’t focus. To think by tomorrow will may not have a football club, is just tragically heart breaking and making me terribly angry.

I feel for every other person who is feeling 5% or 100% of what I am feeling today.
Sadly 100% mate. This being on life support for weeks on end has been so draining. Even at the 11th hour we have no idea whether the patient is gonna make it.

Why do I feel SVC communicating today, is telling us something is about to happen? Over the past couple of seasons it’s been the same… Stan goes quite, starts communicating, something happens?
I know we are all praying for good news , but please don’t get your hopes up coz it’s probably nothing to read into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back