• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me make this VERY SIMPLE. There’s only two parties ITK. Ron’s side and Kimura’s side. Until there is any kind of announcement ANYTHING ELSE is pure conjecture.

The time to protest in Benfleet, or anywhere else for that matter, is if a deal hasn’t been done and we suffer dire consequences. Not when, as is the most likely, both parties are strenuously trying to compromise on the final sticking points. Any yes that is also conjecture.
So true. Well said.

If we step back and analyse the information available from the ITK sources and the video tonight of Ron, then I think @MattE could be on to something here.

Maybe the deal is agreed and contracts are being finalised as Trevor Fitz referenced dotting the I and crossing the T. Maybe Ron’s not lying, it is on Kimura side to sign the contract and release the funds, however because of where the funds are coming from this can’t be done before Wednesday therefore the deal can’t be completed before then, and that is why Ron said wait to see what judge says, I.E. we need a further adjournment in order to conclude the finer details.

Ron never said the deal was dead or it wasn’t happening it was just with the other-side and not likely to happen before Wednesday. Which ties in with my theory above.

There is still hope people, where there is hope there is away.
I feel this is a logical outcome/expectation

If we step back and analyse the information available from the ITK sources and the video tonight of Ron, then I think @MattE could be on to something here.

Maybe the deal is agreed and contracts are being finalised as Trevor Fitz referenced dotting the I and crossing the T. Maybe Ron’s not lying, it is on Kimura side to sign the contract and release the funds, however because of where the funds are coming from this can’t be done before Wednesday therefore the deal can’t be completed before then, and that is why Ron said wait to see what judge says, I.E. we need a further adjournment in order to conclude the finer details.

Ron never said the deal was dead or it wasn’t happening it was just with the other-side and not likely to happen before Wednesday. Which ties in with my theory above.

There is still hope people, where there is hope there is away.
Agree, we’ve heard rumours of a £10 million fee agreed but DD has uncovered £1.5+ million of further ‘hidden’ debt owed, so I am very much hoping we are at a point where Ron is just pushing his luck again and the final remaining negotiation is agreeing the revised price, they thrash it out tomorrow and ultimately they bridge this 1.5 mil difference in valuations. Kimura go up a bit and Ron goes down a bit and we find the sweet spot to make it officially happen just in time for the court appearance. We live in hope …

Tomorrow 6pm! Gotta happen now

I honestly don’t understand why the trust can’t get behind a protest when it’s all this close.
Let me make this VERY SIMPLE. There’s only two parties ITK. Ron’s side and Kimura’s side. Until there is any kind of announcement ANYTHING ELSE is pure conjecture.

The time to protest in Benfleet, or anywhere else for that matter, is if a deal hasn’t been done and we suffer dire consequences. Not when, as is the most likely, both parties are strenuously trying to compromise on the final sticking points. Any yes that is also conjecture.
out of interest, would you have said similar to the recent court cases we have had where we could have just as likely been folded there and then?

Because a protest after the club has gone is literally pointless.

I honestly don’t understand why the trust can’t get behind a protest when it’s all this close.

out of interest, would you have said similar to the recent court cases we have had where we could have just as likely been folded there and then?

Because a protest after the club has gone is literally pointless.
I've openly criticized the trust on here but got shut down every time.. I don't understand why the can't

Can I ask how you got to speak to Ron when many others including the trust struggle to?
Wind him up and directly criticise him. He can’t handle it. It’s why he responded to all those emails last week.

The man is deluded, he’s telling us to ‘wait and see’ if the judge ends our club on Wednesday and is still standing there thinking he’s done nothing wrong and trying to pass the blame onto someone/something else as usual.

Wind him up and directly criticise him. He can’t handle it. It’s why he responded to all those emails last week.

The man is deluded, he’s telling us to ‘wait and see’ if the judge ends our club on Wednesday and is still standing there thinking he’s done nothing wrong and trying to pass the blame onto someone/something else as usual.
He genuinely believes that. It's not him, its covid that killed us .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back