• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we step back and analyse the information available from the ITK sources and the video tonight of Ron, then I think @MattE could be on to something here.

Maybe the deal is agreed and contracts are being finalised as Trevor Fitz referenced dotting the I and crossing the T. Maybe Ron’s not lying, it is on Kimura side to sign the contract and release the funds, however because of where the funds are coming from this can’t be done before Wednesday therefore the deal can’t be completed before then, and that is why Ron said wait to see what judge says, I.E. we need a further adjournment in order to conclude the finer details.

Ron never said the deal was dead or it wasn’t happening it was just with the other-side and not likely to happen before Wednesday. Which ties in with my theory above.

There is still hope people, where there is hope there is away.

If we step back and analyse the information available from the ITK sources and the video tonight of Ron, then I think @MattE could be on to something here.

Maybe the deal is agreed and contracts are being finalised as Trevor Fitz referenced dotting the I and crossing the T. Maybe Ron’s not lying, it is on Kimura side to sign the contract and release the funds, however because of where the funds are coming from this can’t be done before Wednesday therefore the deal can’t be completed before then, and that is why Ron said wait to see what judge says, I.E. we need a further adjournment in order to conclude the finer details.

Ron never said the deal was dead or it wasn’t happening it was just with the other-side and not likely to happen before Wednesday. Which ties in with my theory above.

There is still hope people, where there is hopeis there is away.
Now this makes sense

More of the problem is whether the national league accepts this and is as gullible as HMRC have been the past few YEARS with everything

Surely it’s easier for him to say to a mob angry with him ‘ don’t worry you can go home now there is a deal’ instead of walking out in his deck shoes to say there is no deal
This is Ron we are talking about- playing games would come very naturally- and if it winds up a couple of protesters as well as puts some increased pressure on Kimura he could be happier…. Regrettably….

Reactions: TJC
For the benefit of those at the back, this was posted several (hundred) pages back.

Typical traits of a narcissist:

• Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
  • Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
  • Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
  • Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
  • Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
  • Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want.
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
  • Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

For the benefit of those at the back, this was posted several (hundred) pages back.

Typical traits of a narcissist:

• Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
  • Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
  • Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
  • Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
  • Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
  • Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want.
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
  • Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.
This is Ron inside out.

I’ve never wanted someone to be physically harmed in my life, and I still don’t now. But geez…Ron Martin is pushing my resolve on that to it’s absolute limit.

Sp whilst I do think now is the time for protests we have to be so careful if they happen that it doesn’t get out of hand because clearly emotions are running SO high right now. Any goodwill we have as a fanbase could be undone very quickly.

Where could the funds possibly be for them not be able to get them here by Wednesday?

They’ve provided proof of funds. If it’s in the BVI, they can pay for it to go same day and also from anywhere else in the world to?

Honesty it's so ridiculous here. So many people strung along by this Wolfy character, then half a dozen I've heard this I've heard that's. For once I think Ron is telling the truth. It's not been agreed and it's down to the judge and NL to determine our fate, though I do think it'll happen ... but that's without any inside knowledge. However, I'm not hanging onto anyone's word on here.... its all just hot air.
So you thought it would be absolutely hilarious to just post something totally baseless when the volatility on this forum and the wider supporter base couldn’t be any higher. Yes, it is ridiculous here and I can’t believe I’ve had a nibble. Good night

Let me make this VERY SIMPLE. There’s only two parties ITK. Ron’s side and Kimura’s side. Until there is any kind of announcement ANYTHING ELSE is pure conjecture.

The time to protest in Benfleet, or anywhere else for that matter, is if a deal hasn’t been done and we suffer dire consequences. Not when, as is the most likely, both parties are strenuously trying to compromise on the final sticking points. Any yes that is also conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back