• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know - as I said, I don’t know any of the details. It’s covered by an NDA. I know it’s there and that the issue is price, not structure. That’s it. Who would you believe? Kimura or Wolfy/Clarivoyant/Ghost of C.F.?
Sorry missed that part, so much to read through (poor excuse I know). Given al l the rumours and supposition going on i am confused as to whats in the price, what isnt in the price and who to believe. I err towards Kimura but if they have said remove the new stadium then i think thats a mistake, if they have said that then they need to add a deadline to the deal to by the football side saying the stadium deal needs to be completed by such and such a date otherwise i fear it will be painful again. No one wants RM involved at all and that aspect risks that specific issue

I can assure everyone that it’s definitely not a one horse race.

In fact, if I was a betting man I wouldn’t necessarily be backing the favourite.

I’m not posting this to create mayhem on here or anything like that, I wouldn’t do that. Especially right now, where tensions are at boiling point with what’s currently at stake.

What I’ve been told has come from someone I trust implicitly.

Ron is playing a massive game with buyers at the expense of the football club for his own personal greed and benefit.
Interesting...

The last bit in bold - I could fully believe, to be honest.

How do you think this will affect Wednesday?

We can only hope so. The alternative is frightening but I would not put it past him to try his luck on Wednesday to get another stay of execution if the Kimura deal falls through because of his greed.
Wouldn't it be really funny if Ron goes into court on Wednesday without a deal, but shows the judge proof of an impending deal with Kimura, and the judge tells him that he's run out of lives and credibility, and if the deal isn't signed in the next 30 minutes (s)he's agreeing to the winding up petition?

That would really get to him.

Wouldn't it be really funny if Ron goes into court on Wednesday without a deal, but shows the judge proof of an impending deal with Kimura, and the judge tells him that he's run out of lives and credibility, and if the deal isn't signed in the next 30 minutes (s)he's agreeing to the winding up petition?

Problem is it would be unlikely to be done in the 30 minutes but i like the gist of it

Last edited:

Oddly, I thought pretty much the same thing this morning myself.

Interesting...

The last bit in bold - I could fully believe, to be honest.

How do you think this will affect Wednesday?
I really couldn’t say at this moment in time but Ron’s just using Kimura.

If Ron really loved the club (as he claims he does) then this sale would have been completed a long time ago. However the Martin’s have put pay to that with their dirty tactics. If you think Ron’s been bad in the past, you have no idea just how low he’s stooping now at the expense of our beloved club.

I really couldn’t say at this moment in time but Ron’s just using Kimura.

If Ron really loved the club (as he claims he does) then this sale would have been completed a long time ago. However the Martin’s have put pay to that with their dirty tactics. If you think Ron’s been bad in the past, you have no idea just how low he’s stooping now at the expense of our beloved club.
If it’s that bad and you know what it is… just say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back