• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t say much mate, but as I alluded to in other posts everything is going to be ok
Hopefully thats correct, spoke to someone yesterday (i am not an ITK) and he said the meeting the other night was cordial and some issues were resolved but overall the feeling was there was still a lot to resolve.

Anyway fingers crossed all goes well

Hopefully thats correct, spoke to someone yesterday (i am not an ITK) and he said the meeting the other night was cordial and some issues were resolved but overall the feeling was there was still a lot to resolve.

As we all know things can take a long time to resolve however sometimes things get moved a long very quickly, I’m hearing all positive stuff at the moment, if you wish to believe me that is down to each individual.

Things need to move on ASAP .The state of the club cant contiue for much longer .The more it drags on the further down the tree we ill fall .The club can not contiue with the bare squad .We need some new faces and quickly .

Pertaining to the deal around Fossetts, I'd absolutely agree. It is super complicated. I believe Kimura were suggesting that this part of the deal be sidelined though, so that they can focus on saving the club and next season. Sorting Fossetts in the time Ron gave was always going to be a tall order. If they park it now and then revisit it once the club is saved, under new ownership and capitalised, that might be a way around it. Not ideal perhaps as it means RM stays attached to a degree, but not a disaster. Just somewhat delaying the day when we will truly be 100% free of him.

This is one of my fears, come 12th the judge may, and that’s a big may in my eyes, give a small extension, but I thought the NL also stipulated that all football debts had to be paid by this date ? If I’m wrong on this point apologies…but if not there is a real fear we have no league to play in next season
You are almost right, National League want all football debt paid by 12th, to prove Southend can keep running until end of the season. If we get adjourned, National League will not take it kindly and throw us out. Deal must be done before 12th at least.

As we all know things can take a long time to resolve however sometimes things get moved a long very quickly, I’m hearing all positive stuff at the moment, if you wish to believe me that is down to each individual.
I didn't say i didn't believe you so hold the horses here, i actually said hopefully that s correct i hear dit was cordial and some things were resolved, also stated its what i heard and i wasn't an IYK

Pertaining to the deal around Fossetts, I'd absolutely agree. It is super complicated. I believe Kimura were suggesting that this part of the deal be sidelined though, so that they can focus on saving the club and next season. Sorting Fossetts in the time Ron gave was always going to be a tall order. If they park it now and then revisit it once the club is saved, under new ownership and capitalised, that might be a way around it. Not ideal perhaps as it means RM stays attached to a degree, but not a disaster. Just somewhat delaying the day when we will truly be 100% free of him.
I heard it was around the ground and land, hadn’t heard they were willing to sideline that i had heard they wanted to land and ground so no rent as due

They will likely deduct us points
That’s one of the options available to them yes. There are plenty of others, including some which would have far more serious consequences.

I’d like to think Ron would not attempt to call their bluff, especially after they have already fired a warning shot regards the accounts. But who knows with him…

That’s one of the options available to them yes. There are plenty of others, including some which would have far more serious consequences.

I’d like to think Ron would not attempt to call their bluff. But who knows with him.
I think the 12th July date is one the NL will not be taking lightly, they will have a keen interest in developments

Parking FF as you put it sounds like handing Ron a very strong hand in future negotiations.

I heard it was around the ground and land, hadn’t heard they were willing to sideline that i had heard they wanted to land and ground so no rent as due
I don't believe it to be anything nefarious. Just that the stadium part of the deal needs a lot more discussion, checks, guarantees and contracts, and therefore time that the football club side of the deal doesn't have the luxury of.

If parking the stadium deal for a few weeks could be the difference between getting a deal for the football club across the line in time or not, then it has my cautious support.

I don't believe it to be anything nefarious. Just that the stadium part of the deal needs a lot more discussion, checks, guarantees and contracts, and therefore time that the football club side of the deal doesn't have the luxury of.

If parking the stadium deal for a few weeks could be the difference between getting a deal for the football club across the line in time or not, then it has my cautious support.
better that than no club at all, or a points deduction with embargo still in place and staff etc not being paid .

Right now it’s a good solution. Football club is the priority and if the stadium negotiations can be continued at a later date then all the better.

That is positive news. But basically representatives of Kimura and RM's team need to be working, if necessary, all weekend to thrash out a deal before the deadline of 12th July.

For the ITK's

Is the agency ron hired actually involved in all this? or is it Ron handling all negotiations.

I seriously hope its the former considering rons probably the worst person in the world to do business with.

I didn't say i didn't believe you so hold the horses here, i actually said hopefully that s correct i hear dit was cordial and some things were resolved, also stated its what i heard and i wasn't an IYK
I wasn’t saying you didn’t believe me, apologies if it come across like that it was just a general statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back