• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so utterley depressing. Whilst we hang on for dear life waiting for a glimmer of hope York have just announced the signing of Tyler Cordner from Aldershot. Would have had him back with us like a shot. I live in Billericay and they are playing Orient tonight already their third friendly so far this preseason. So fed up of reading about all these signings and friendlies going on and our group, rightly so, arent even training let alone playing friendlies. Just want an end to it all and some positivity. 43 years supporting Southend, never felt more down and depressed

Word form that meeting is it didnt go that well or it did go well?
Who knows, it's just another step in the right direction.

What is and annoys me beyond belief is that RM is playing games with the supporters, club staff and players as if it is just a poker play. It is impossible to describe how angry i am with all this fallacy. It is peoples lives he is messing with, the stress and mental crap we are all going through atm just because he wants money as if it was lifes answer and **** us lot should be treason...

He would not have come this far without us and the disdain he shows to our club, staff and supporters is the most reckless thing i have ever endured when taking about us all.

The man is a ****ing moron, he has not a decent bone in his body...****.

What is and annoys me beyond belief is that RM is playing games with the supporters, club staff and players as if it just a poker play. It is impossible to describe how angry i am with all this fallacy. It is peoples lives he is messing with, the stress and mental crap we are all going through atm just because he wants money as if it was lifes answer and **** us lot should be treason...

He would not have come this far without us and the disdain he shows to our club, staff, supporters is the most reckless thing i have ever endured when taking about us all.

Perfection.

What is and annoys me beyond belief is that RM is playing games with the supporters, club staff and players as if it is just a poker play. It is impossible to describe how angry i am with all this fallacy. It is peoples lives he is messing with, the stress and mental crap we are all going through atm just because he wants money as if it was lifes answer and **** us lot should be treason...

He would not have come this far without us and the disdain he shows to our club, staff and supporters is the most reckless thing i have ever endured when taking about us all.

Sadly to him it is just a poker play, and by all accounts he's not holding a great hand.

I'm just so fed up of waiting for a resolution to it all. I could handle this season being a struggle and even losing some of our best players etc if we knew for certain he would be gone and we could start afresh. Its the not knowing and prospect of losing everything that does you in.

This is so utterley depressing. Whilst we hang on for dear life waiting for a glimmer of hope York have just announced the signing of Tyler Cordner from Aldershot. Would have had him back with us like a shot. I live in Billericay and they are playing Orient tonight already their third friendly so far this preseason. So fed up of reading about all these signings and friendlies going on and our group, rightly so, arent even training let alone playing friendlies. Just want an end to it all and some positivity. 43 years supporting Southend, never felt more down and depressed
100k for the luxury, crazy money at this level. So many teams doing bits too. Have a feeling Chesterfield might have secured Dallas today too judging by the general vibe from their lot and the latest admin post. All we can do is watch on.

• Sad
Reactions: TJC
You are not alone mate we’ve all had a gut full of Ron martin and what he’s done to our club, if & when the takeover happens the future will be brighter as someone else said there will be a fantastic atmosphere when we play our first home game & everyone will be together players, staff , & supporters. COYB

We need it done today. I’m absolutely mentally drained now.
Ron thinks it’s ok shafting the players, staff and supporters.
I’m sure he will sell, but not before he f-cks our season. He is just so vindictive and a poor excuse for a human being.

I’m sure he will sell, but not before he f-cks our season. He is just so vindictive and a poor excuse for a human being.
Is it pure vindictive spite….or just total incompetence ??

Paul has been doing some unreal work. Been pleased to work alongside him for some of it.

The root cause of the fractured fanbase always goes back to RM. He has thrived off "divide and conquer", and his unfulfilled promise to give a seat on the board and/or some say to the fanbase has been damaging. The Trust does unbelievable work but, ultimately and tragically, has no tangible power.

It needs some power, via a seat on the board or some other kind of mechanism, in order to engage and attract interest from a bigger portion of the supporter base.

Hopefully a new owner, whoever it is, might be open to it.
I remember awhile back when The Trust lent the club 60k with a promise of a seat on the board, well as you know that never happened. They are still owed 40k from November atm which is in the wind .The Trust are doing what they can and trying to help unpaid staff.

Let's be honest here , we are all just spectators to the game of RM, they can do little atm as none of us can..Infuriating is the word, dont we wish we all knew the answer or how we could help more as I KNOW we would all be doing it.

I have no doubt that Paul and others within the Shrimpers Trust do as you say ‘unreal work’, if I play devils advocate we often rightly criticize the club and in particular Ron Martin for a lack of communication. So whilst much good work is likely being done behind the scenes, the majority do not see this due to lack of communication to the public by the trust. Fractures also have occurred due to as an example different select groups being on zoom calls whilst others are not privy to this. The fact there are so many different little groups and not one or two big supporter groups weakens us as a representative fanbase and as alluded to poses less strength and influence on Ron and the board. Hopefully this changed too moving forward. We need to be Southend UNITED
Are you a Shrimpers Trust member?

Bang on……if couched in more polite language than many of us would have used to describe him.

There must be reason why Kimura weren’t in a position to set another deadline given the playing side chaos and potential associated costs (whether accepting promotion is more and more unlikely, or to some extent having to spend to try and put it right). If they could they surely would have told him done by 30th June or we walk. Who knows…

There must be reason why Kimura weren’t in a position to set another deadline given the playing side chaos and potential associated costs (whether accepting promotion is more and more unlikely, or to some extent having to spend to try and put it right). If they could they surely would have told him done by 30th June or we walk. Who knows…
Indemnity Insurance which Kimura would insist on....Who in their right mind would insure RM.

If we get an extension again as Ron can prove the takeover is close and all the players leave, Kimura cqn negotiate a cheaper deal.

I am just worried they might pull out. How much more can they put up with Ron?

Come on Ron get a move on. Just over 2 working days left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back