• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you seriously think that they would be allowed to come out if a board meeting and then just relay the meeting to everyone?
If that were to happen they would soon be uninvited I’d imagine
York city have given their trust 2 seats on the board. What’s wrong with that? Better transparency and openness into how the club is run.
I personally think this is how our club should be run.

So... As the day draws on and we get close to end of day... Seems we are gonna be going into next week
Yes, I kept hitting F5 at 3pm thinking that may be the time 🕰️, now I have my sights on 5:00pm. However given that Ron Martin is involved my head tells me to wait until the 12th and find out then from the courts what is happening ☹️

York city have given their trust 2 seats on the board. What’s wrong with that? Better transparency and openness into how the club is run.
I personally think this is how our club should be run.
A club should be run to be self sustaining and not rely on wealthy individuals to prop them up , football fans must be the only people in the world who think that someone else should be paying for their entertainment

Yes , what difference would it have made to a thing that’s happening around the place ?
If the trust had specific financial information on what Ron had been doing then we could have grassed him up to HMRC.

They were a **** hair away from giving him a criminal record a few years ago until they shot themselves in the foot.

Access to information allows people to make decisions. This cannot be a revelation to you?

A club should be run to be self sustaining and not rely on wealthy individuals to prop them up , football fans must be the only people in the world who think that someone else should be paying for their entertainment
I think every supporter who attends a match is paying for the entertainment, Its the club itself that fixes the cost of supporters entry fee or season tickets and they base that on the position and league we are in ,so the higher we go the more we pay . Yes it would be beautiful if we could fill the stadium for every home game and im sure we could given a good team and management , and i think that showed last season. It was only the **** in charge that held us back. This club has a fantastic supporter base and will only get better given new owners and a little backing .

Do you seriously think that they would be allowed to come out if a board meeting and then just relay the meeting to everyone?
If that were to happen they would soon be uninvited I’d imagine
hi borienteter i was thinking maybe every so often have an open type meeting invite one supporter just to give them an update on things behind the scenes of maybe that person could put questions to them on behalf us supporters it`s only an idea ,

Tuesday at 5pm will be my last gasp for any inch of hope
HMRC's lawyer was handed game-changing evidence of a sales process as she approached the front of the Rolls Buildings at the last hearing in May, after RM had met with Kimura the evening before. Tuesday 5pm might be nowhere near last gasp, especially not with Ron Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back