• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southend one of the big three love your sense of humour we need a good laugh at the moment no team training ! no money ! ground falling down ! That’s really made me laugh 😂

Of course we are one of the big three.

Name another club in this division beyond the three mentioned that would pull in a gate of 8k in the 5th tier and achieve an average gate of 6k?

I'll wait

Could someone clarify as I’m not 100% sure.

If an embargo is lifted, is there a period afterwards where the club is still unable to make signings or is it instant? (Ie embargo lifted 12th July and signing could potentially be made 13th for example. )
12 th ?

Apologies if already posted, but you're the lead story on "The Price of Football" today.

All very downbeat I'm afraid. Maguire acknowledged the possible sale as the one good sign, but then expressed some doubts about the financial wherewithal of Kimura and made a fairly cryptic reference to their relationship with the Integral Management Group.

I'm sure the Trust are all over this, but not having seen any of this on SZ I thought I'd mention it.

Apologies if already posted, but you're the lead story on "The Price of Football" today.

All very downbeat I'm afraid. Maguire acknowledged the possible sale as the one good sign, but then expressed some doubts about the financial wherewithal of Kimura and made a fairly cryptic reference to their relationship with the Integral Management Group.

I'm sure the Trust are all over this, but not having seen any of this on SZ I thought I'd mention it.
The club has seen proof of funds and is very much satisfied by it, so should all be good. They loan money to the commodity trade and other risky ventures, so don't have heap of personal wealth but have access to a lot of liquidity and the ability to loan a lot of money on favourable terms due to their strong reputation in that arena.

Integral Sports Management have a relationship with Kimura Performance but cannot be involved in holding shares or having seats on the board as ISM is an agency and the regulations prevent it. There will be other beneficial ways that they can get involved though.

The club has seen proof of funds and is very much satisfied by it, so should all be good. They loan money to the commodity trade and other risky ventures, so don't have heap of personal wealth but have access to a lot of liquidity and the ability to loan a lot of money on favourable terms due to their strong reputation in that arena.

Integral Sports Management have a relationship with Kimura Performance but cannot be involved in holding shares or having seats on the board as ISM is an agency and the regulations prevent it. There will be other beneficial ways that they can get involved though.
This, and they are the ideal partner in the changing world of sport and associated marketing

Big crowds yes well supported yes but regarding the running of the club we are a laughing stock
Annie are you okay? Are you okay, Annie?

just in case you're not.. to quote @Spaceman Spiff ... He didn’t say the three best- prepped teams.

In terms of NL clubs, we are one of the biggest if you go by history and fanbase, which is how most would measure size of club. It has nothing to do with how poorly run we are and the debts Mr Incompetent has run up.

This, and they are the ideal partner in the changing world of sport and associated marketing
I sense that you are envisaging a very strong commercial type operation . I am much more in agreement with the recent Supporters Group Statement which sees the new stadium as a community asset with a range of activities incorporated that can be enjoyed by members of the community.

I sense that you are envisaging a very strong commercial type operation . I am much more in agreement with the recent Supporters Group Statement which sees the new stadium as a community asset with a range of activities incorporated that can be enjoyed by members of the community.
I don’t see yours and Tampa Blues perspectives as mutually exclusive. You have to market to the local community after all! The stadium will be a privately owned community asset whoever the owners are, but I’m personally quite reassured that at least one potential new owner will engage the supporters and wider community in a way that Ron never managed. I hope we also keep up with SUCET and the various great community initiatives that many around the club already do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back