• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was telling the truth about the scenario of the possibility future. We MUST be sold before 12th of July at least. National League kicked clubs out for less than what we did. I am more worried what an impatience Judge going to do to us.

Given others accusations I was a Murkey fcuking Mouse, any wonder why Chris Phillip don’t post much on Shrimperzone.

Calm down, Murkey.

If you lots back track on 17th of May, at last court date, the judge took 20 second, thought about shutting us down, but with proof from the solicitor that SUFC will be in hand of the buyer & proof of funds by next month, that what given us an adjournment.

Unless the club is sold, they not going to let RM fcuk them around. If Kimura pulled out, we are fcuked. It’s VITAL that our club get sold before 12th. Adjourned mean no preparation for new season, we probably get thrown out by National League, as Gateshead got thrown out for less than us. Torquay will take on our fixture, Dulwich will take on Torquay fixture in Conference South, we probably take on Dulwich fixtures in Isthmian premier league.
Something similar happen to Legia Warsaw? :Winking:

Last edited:
I was telling the truth about the scenario of the possibility future. We MUST be sold before 12th of July at least. National League kicked clubs out for less than what we did. I am more worried what an impatience Judge going to do to us.

Given others accusations I was a Murkey fcuking Mouse, any wonder why Chris Phillip don’t post much on Shrimperzone.

I know your only trolling but this is not the case. It can easily be further delayed. Just like the previous 25 dooms days that never happened.

I know your only trolling but this is not the case. It can easily be further delayed. Just like the previous 25 dooms days that never happened.
And we can enjoy watching our club implode in multiple other ways than going bust. You’re right, I feel good now. Thanks Riggers!

So to summarise:!.We're due to be taken over sometime soon by new owners".2we're also due in tha bakrupty court (again) next Wed.3.Some players weren't paid last month and none are currently doing pre-season training 4.Backroom staff haven't been paid for 3 months.

Have I missed anything? 5.oh yes .We're still under embargo.Not a giood look with the fixtures announced yesterday.

So to summarise:!.We're due to be taken over sometime soon by new owners".2we're also due in tha bakrupty court (again) next Wed.3.Some players weren't paid last month and none are currently doing pre-season training 4.Backroom staff haven't been paid for 3 months.

Have I missed anything? Not a giood look with the fixtures announced yesterday.

I'm not sure it's true that no players are doing pre season training.

They're not doing pre season training at boots and laces I believe is true.

I cant understand the hold up , if as C hris Philips tweeted that the Kimura group want to develope Roots Hall , that will allow RM to build his houses etc on FF and achieve his windfall, so why dosent he just sell RH lock stock and barrel to the Kimura group is he asking too much, being the greedy man again, when he got it himself from the trust for extra nothing many years back i believe.

I missed this. When did CP say this?

He didn’t.
Somebody did say something a bit like this (I think it was Ray Winstone on TalkSport). Ray mentioned ‘developing the stadium’ - and he was talking about Fossetts in that context.

However I do know for a fact that Kimura plan to do remedial works on Roots Hall to fix all the issues - toilets, bars, foxes, leaks, roofs etc - including the North West corner so we can use the whole stadium again.

This will be (I think) simply cleaning, repairing, stocking with necessaries (loo paper, beers in the bar, soap in the loos that sort of thing) and a coat of paint.

They definitely aren’t looking to ‘develop’ Roots Hall with a view to keeping it - it will be strictly limited to the time taken to build FF.

So, if the person or company owed the £1.5m or whatever were to join in the WUP, that would mean that Ron wouldn't just have to find the money for HMRC next Wednesday but also that on top, which I very much doubt he will be able to do.

Aside from waiting to see if he picks up the Euromillions prize, he would therefore be in a bit of a corner with only one option.

If that were to happen of course. And I don't know if it has.

#justsaying

I also think it's very unlikely that a judge will grant us a further adjournment given Ron's track record.

I believe that the only options are for the club to be sold by 12th July or for Ron/third party to settle all outstanding debt prior to the court date.

I think some here are being a bit too optimistic that we will automatically get a further adjournment. It unfortunately is not that simple and will be at the discretion of the judge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody did say something a bit like this (I think it was Ray Winstone on TalkSport). Ray mentioned ‘developing the stadium’ - and he was talking about Fossetts in that context.

However I do know for a fact that Kimura plan to do remedial works on Roots Hall to fix all the issues - toilets, bars, foxes, leaks, roofs etc - including the North West corner so we can use the whole stadium again.

This will be (I think) simply cleaning, repairing, stocking with necessaries (loo paper, beers in the bar, soap in the loos that sort of thing) and a coat of paint.

They definitely aren’t looking to ‘develop’ Roots Hall with a view to keeping it - it will be strictly limited to the time taken to build FF.
This is positive and should be supported. If they can make RH a slightly better experience then people will come back. Small things like a bit of paint, fox the scoreboard, a jet wash will make a big difference

I'm not sure it's true that no players are doing pre season training.

They're not doing pre season training at boots and laces I believe is true.
The players will be doing training as whatever happens they need to be fit either to play for us if everything is resolved or so they can move on to another club. Whether they are doing this as a group or with the management team is unclear and hopefully won't be leaked if true as it would defeat the object.

Without trawling through pages, as players not paid as yet can we be hit with a point deduction and if so how many ?
I don’t think we know for sure they haven’t been paid yet do we? Nobody has confirmed it. As it’s still down to Ron, it’s odds on that they haven’t been paid of course….

The last thing we need is a points deduction, especially when we currently only have half a team (what we have is good but nowhere near even a bare minimum first team squad) and those players are currently on strike - with our full support - and consequently not getting the pre-season fitness training they so desperately need.

Any way you look at it; we need the sale concluded as near to immediately as it’s humanly possible to do.

Kimura (Kriss at least - I haven’t spoken to Simon about it) are aware of the many critical issues each day of delay now causes, and that having an eye to 12 July in court is massively unhelpful as it overlooks all the footballing and season prep issues that we are so behind with. It might suit the legal issues to finalise around 12 July, but all the footballing issues can’t wait for that - or if they do we will have a much much harder job next year, just to stay in this league never mind get promoted from it.

I’m sure Kimura will do everything they can to finalise a deal ASAP, but it will need Ron to play ball.

Who have the National League kicked out for less?

So it’s not important to fact check people now? One Torquay will not be getting our fixtures, two if there is proof a sale is close there is no guarantee that we will be shut down, three it is extremely unlikely we will get moved to the isthmian at this point and four it is unlikely that if we get an adjournment that we will get kicked out of the league by the NL at this point although I imagine on this point conversations may be had by the NL.

It’s not about shutting people down but it is about being able to point out things that are incorrect or on the very extreme point of something. The emotional rollercoaster we have all been on recently isn’t helped by misinformation and false statements. It has a huge impact on people’s mental health and causes unnecessary concerns. Plus around your point of this being a message board surely that allows people to challenge points freely. You are effectively saying it is fine for people to do the above but no one is allowed to push back which is hypocritical of the last point.
It’s a message board mate 95% of what is said is bolloxs me included (96%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back