• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand the hold up , if as C hris Philips tweeted that the Kimura group want to develope Roots Hall , that will allow RM to build his houses etc on FF and achieve his windfall, so why dosent he just sell RH lock stock and barrel to the Kimura group is he asking too much, being the greedy man again, when he got it himself from the trust for extra nothing many years back i believe.

I cant understand the hold up , if as C hris Philips tweeted that the Kimura group want to develope Roots Hall , that will allow RM to build his houses etc on FF and achieve his windfall, so why dosent he just sell RH lock stock and barrel to the Kimura group is he asking too much, being the greedy man again, when he got it himself from the trust for extra nothing many years back i believe.
I missed this. When did CP say this?

Yes. Massive few days ahead. Last week I was expecting it to get done. But by midweek, no positive rumblings and it wasn’t happening. This week, the positivity seems to be growing - although there is clearly more to do. Let’s hope it carries on and we get a deal and some fine people take the club forward. Awooooga. Wallop. Booma

And to be clear. I have no ITK
You don’t want me in charge of the club, I’m too busy with my actual job

But CP has said nothing of the sort !

If you lots back track on 17th of May, at last court date, the judge took 20 second, thought about shutting us down, but with proof from the solicitor that SUFC will be in hand of the buyer & proof of funds by next month, that what given us an adjournment.

Unless the club is sold, they not going to let RM fcuk them around. If Kimura pulled out, we are fcuked. It’s VITAL that our club get sold before 12th. Adjourned mean no preparation for new season, we probably get thrown out by National League, as Gateshead got thrown out for less than us. Torquay will take on our fixture, Dulwich will take on Torquay fixture in Conference South, we probably take on Dulwich fixtures in Isthmian premier league.

If you lots back track on 17th of May, at last court date, the judge took 20 second, thought about shutting us down, but with proof from the solicitor that SUFC will be in hand of the buyer & proof of funds by next month, that what given us an adjournment.

Unless the club is sold, they not going to let RM fcuk them around. If Kimura pulled out, we are fcuked. It’s VITAL that our club get sold before 12th. Adjourned mean no preparation for new season, we probably get thrown out by National League, as Gateshead got thrown out for less than us. Torquay will take on our fixture, Dulwich will take on Torquay fixture in Conference South, we probably take on Dulwich fixtures in Isthmian premier league.
You are always so depressing and incorrect. You are simply a troll coming on here to try and worry people which is quite frankly disgusting. So many people are worried enough as it is without you making false accusations and chatting complete bull****

You are always so depressing and incorrect. You are simply a troll coming on here to try and worry people which is quite frankly disgusting. So many people are worried enough as it is without you making false accusations and chatting complete bull****
Leave the kid alone… just let him post what he wants you’re hardly Wordsworth yourself . Believe it or not this is just a message board it’s really not that important ..

They won't take our place there would just be 23 teams instead

Leave the kid alone… just let him post what he wants you’re hardly Wordsworth yourself . Believe it or not this is just a message board it’s really not that important ..
So it’s not important to fact check people now? One Torquay will not be getting our fixtures, two if there is proof a sale is close there is no guarantee that we will be shut down, three it is extremely unlikely we will get moved to the isthmian at this point and four it is unlikely that if we get an adjournment that we will get kicked out of the league by the NL at this point although I imagine on this point conversations may be had by the NL.

It’s not about shutting people down but it is about being able to point out things that are incorrect or on the very extreme point of something. The emotional rollercoaster we have all been on recently isn’t helped by misinformation and false statements. It has a huge impact on people’s mental health and causes unnecessary concerns. Plus around your point of this being a message board surely that allows people to challenge points freely. You are effectively saying it is fine for people to do the above but no one is allowed to push back which is hypocritical of the last point.

I was telling the truth about the scenario of the possibility future. We MUST be sold before 12th of July at least. National League kicked clubs out for less than what we did. I am more worried what an impatience Judge going to do to us.

Given others accusations I was a Murkey fcuking Mouse, any wonder why Chris Phillip don’t post much on Shrimperzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back