• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this has been going on for weeks and weeks ago .Will this take over happen on or before the 12 of july .Ot will Or will Ron take us back to the courts and try to spin the judge yet another yarn .Somehow i feel if he is stupid enough to make up yet another story about the sale .I think this time he will fall on the anger of the judge for taking the courts patants for the last time .Ireally hope the sale will finaly get over the line just before that date in court .

He hasn't made up a story though has he? And if we end up back in court next week, and if he can demonstrate progress on a sale -not spinning a yarn - then I'd expect another adjournment.

Ron cannot be described as a distressed seller. I just hope for everyone's sake Kimura realise that fact .

he has sweet fa ...

he is the chairman of a national league football club - same as the noisy bloke from Dorking Wanderers (i.e. a bunch of amateurs)

he has mortgaged himself up to the hilt on his land deals and cant afford the re-payments ..

the plates are about to smash on the floor - he is screaming just PAY ME

and the buyers know it and keep finding "things" that mean a few less pennies for RON.

Dunno if this has been put in here already..

I have waited as long as possible before making the decision to step away in order for some indication of who might own the club and for the club to give some confidence that progress is being made. This hasn't happened.
Ron not communicating? Never!

There won’t be another adjournment, this is final.
There is no way you can say this as though it’s a fact, unless you are the judge who will be hearing the case.

Not that it’s the scenario we want over the next week. But if there is strong evidence of the sale being close to completion, it’s likely we would get an adjournment. It is not ‘final’ at all. The judge will make a decision based on the evidence presented.

Let’s hope the deal can get over the line before next week and we don’t have to worry about an adjournment.

Mate, what a film. Remember being mesmerised watching it for the first time in Year 11 History. Brilliant piece of film making, and an unreal performance from Bruno Ganz as Hitler.
Also they cast Joseph Goebbles as well as Himmler so well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back