• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh this makes perfect sense they were expecting to find the £1.5m creditor during DD.

Thanks again, Ron.
No idea where this has come from. At this point any suggestion the DD uncovered anything of material substance and that is a problem is pure speculation, that then gets dressed up as fact?

There is plenty in the process of getting into the detailed ts & cs especially around FF/RH to provide challenges and stand offs without the need of anything from DD.

If anyone ITK disagrees no doubt they will correct..

Your wish is our command. It's now up on the Zone facebook page. Mayb @Smiffy can tweet it to?
Think it would be cool if it could be pinned in some way on the zone as in another 10000 posts I won’t want to be searching for it when I need a good laugh. Pretty please to the mods?

Think it would be cool if it could be pinned in some way on the zone as in another 10000 posts I won’t want to be searching for it when I need a good laugh. Pretty please to the mods?
You could always bookmark it.

Now this has been going on for weeks and weeks ago .Will this take over happen on or before the 12 of july .Ot will Or will Ron take us back to the courts and try to spin the judge yet another yarn .Somehow i feel if he is stupid enough to make up yet another story about the sale .I think this time he will fall on the anger of the judge for taking the courts patants for the last time .Ireally hope the sale will finaly get over the line just before that date in court .

I reckon its Kimura are playing hardball with RM ...

they have the cards, they have the money - I reckon they are screwing him right down ..

The morning of the 12th he will probably accept coins ...

Ron cannot be described as a distressed seller. I just hope for everyone's sake Kimura realise that fact .
Until he demonstrates that he has the cashflow/resources/readies to run the club properly at his desired level, whilst discharging all of his financial obligations in full and on time, then he is a distressed seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back