• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
This video is from a superb German film called ‘Downfall’ it’s about the final days in Hitlers bunker in Berlin with the red army bearing down, I have it at home on Blue Ray if anybody wants to borrow it, it’s all in German so English subtitles you will have to read.

This video is from a superb German film called ‘Downfall’ it’s about the final days in Hitlers bunker in Berlin with the red army bearing down, I have it at home on Blue Ray if anybody wants to borrow it, it’s all in German so English subtitles you will have to read.
Mate, what a film. Remember being mesmerised watching it for the first time in Year 11 History. Brilliant piece of film making, and an unreal performance from Bruno Ganz as Hitler.

Absolutely brilliant, first time I have laughed out loud at our predicament.
Every one should watch this to cheer themselves up a little
Well done 😀
Agreed. In a strange way it cheered me up. I actually laughed out loud. When working from home with my wife and eldest son at home (finished his year 10 exams this morning and had to come home because it's a strike day) I received a few odd looks!

Brilliant email, I'd love to know the content of your conversation following this?
Honestly, nothing too much different to the email responses others have received from him.

Refutes the idea that he's holding it up.

Claims Kimura have "seen everything" and won't have seen anything to shock them.

If they don't come through then there are other interested parties under NDA but he thinks there's a deal to be done here and he claims he doesn't really want to a backwards step to start a process again with somebody else.

Cordial discussion but it's clear that both sides are blaming the other and feel that the next move needs to come from the other side.

So it comes down to who you believe.

I know who I'm leaning towards.

Honestly, nothing too much different to the email responses others have received from him.

Claims Kimura have "seen everything" and won't have seen anything to shock them.

If they don't come through then there are other interested parties under NDA but he thinks there's a deal to be done here and he claims he doesn't want to start the process again with somebody else.

Cordial discussion but it's clear that both sides are blaming the other and feel that the next move needs to come from the other side.

Thanks for this.
If there's nothing to hide then surely an indemnity insurance or something like that shouldn't be an issue to put their mind at ease and get the deal over the line you'd think!

Lets just hope it all gets going soon.

If they don't come through then there are other interested parties under NDA but he thinks there's a deal to be done here and he claims he doesn't want to start the process again with somebody else.

Ahh this makes perfect sense they were expecting to find the £1.5m creditor during DD.

Thanks again, Ron.

Gosh i wish that Bunker post can be put on the shrimpers site in FB so my brothers and sister and friends can see it , its a classic, definitely post of the year. Best laugh ive had for a very long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back