• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has there been no communication with fans at all through their website? General consensus was the NDA was not allowing it. He could have put this statement out properly for us all
I’m not sure and don’t get to thinking I’m trying to defend the indefensible but did he not say he would be making no further statements when making that press conference?

Reactions: Jai
I'm no fan of Ron but he is right when he says the pace of the takeover is in the hands of the buyer.

There needs to be a decision very very soon on whether they want to proceed otherwise they are just wasting everyone's time.
Unless they've done due dilligence and are waiting for a response. Then it's on the seller

I've just seen this on Twitter - a straight to the point, no nonsense update that this thread was crying out for.

A willing and sensible buyer found,
Ron playing silly buggers.
How many football clubs have any of us sold?

Hey Scotty, hope you're well.

I know everyone is anxious and rightly concerned. That's shared in the FD because we've built a competitive squad who the FD want to add to, but are unable to add to because of the embargo.

It's unsatisfactory, and I say this in unambiguous support of the 3 coaches and players who've been a credit to our club. Likewise, TL.

Staff beyond the pitch have been extraordinary in their patience and dedication under extremely difficult conditions, and they should be rewarded for that patience. Without them we would have no club.

Beyond that, there's nothing I can add as I am not privy to any seller/buyer negotiations, although I am at both sides disposal if some clear and unambiguous speaking is needed. As from day 1, I am here for the club and only the club and will do anything within reason to facilitate that clear and unambiguous speaking because we are at risk of excellent work last summer being undone. This can not nor should not be happening under any circumstances because too much good, diligent and hard work has been done to make this club competitive on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back