• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically that seems like theft to me, he’s stealing their take home pay from them , well maybe not him personally but the company that employs them

Small one, comments have been turned off on Simon Jackson's post.

I know there was an increase of comments in recent days.1688248281371.png

It is in Ron's best interest to close the deal as soon as possible.

It is in Kimura's interest to let it drag down to the wire.

Simply because the closer to the wire it gets, Kimura can demand a better deal.

It will be the same for the rumoured 3rd parties, it is in their interest to that the deal takes longer to cocomplete.
Not quite... it's in his interests to get as much as possible. But speed plays a part now because of the 12th July deadline.

Kimura can't demand a better deal as the price has been agreed. This is all about the warranties in the contract and Ron being responsible for something that the DD has thrown up that wasn't originally known about.

No so far uninvolved third party will be able to buy before July 12th. Ron may be able to get an outside investor in but that just kicks the can down the road a bit. However, it's in his interests to make Kimura think that's a viable option in the hope that they concede on the warranties.

Ron cannot continue to fund the club. But - and this is where I do take issue with many on here - he has funded the club somehow for 25 years. That money has had to come from somewhere and any assets he may have had are probably now hocked to the hilt. Even if it's all other people's money, he will have had to have secured loans with collateral. Those assets no longer belong to him or his companies.

Just joined the Zone in order to volunteer my professional services as a fully qualified soothsayer . Worked on Brighton Pier in the 1980's . Back then I was called Mystic Meg.
It always helps to know what your future holds.
I am now peering into my crystal ball.
Things are looking a bit fuzzy.
Oh , that's better ,we seem to be located at a racecourse.
A very significant event is taking place.
The 3rd horse , Last Chance , is only now making his way from the parade ring to the starting gate . Classic case of misdirection by Wolfy I would suggest.
Please show respect to your owner, Ron . He is doing his best to sell the club.
I see ugly scenes and raised voices so please refrain from protesting at his home.
Right now it serves no useful purpose whatsoever .
Tom is a good guy and in full control of events . Everything will work out just fine , my crystal ball has never failed me yet .
So , I am here to serve you all and reduce wherever possible the terrible cumulative toll that recent events are having on your mental health.
Keep the FAITH everyone - Blues will survive and one day enjoy great success back in the EFL.
Oh ffs another keyboard charlatan

Needs to be done through the proper channels.

Love the enthusiasm but all do respect, this needs to come through the Shrimpers trust.

Contact them, to arrange a date and time and communicate it to their members and followers.

If you contact them and get nowhere, post their reply on here for all to see and go from there.

Time is running out
Ooh ffs the shrimpertrust … ffs

Out of interest, why do you see it as a positive sign?

I would've thought it was just because he was getting an influx of notifications and some light hate possibly?
I don’t have any reasons, I’m just fed up of the relentless tide of bad or no news!

Out of interest, why do you see it as a positive sign?

I would've thought it was just because he was getting an influx of notifications and some light hate possibly?
At a real push, you might say that they are cleaning up their online presence as things are getting to squeaky bum stage.

It sounds as though a few people around the process have been miffed with some of the leaking of unhelpful things (the Athletic article, a few careless conversations at tennis club and Wolfy to name a few things), non-communication of things that one side would want / expect (by Ron essentially) etc.

Maybe they are trying to tone all that down, to help avoid any last minute pratfalls, hence Wolfy’s holiday and some of our communication channels to ITK contacts going a bit cold.

I told you it was a stretch! It’s all circumstantial and wishful thinking, but frankly I’ll take it just for now.

At a real push, you might say that they are cleaning up their online presence as things are getting to squeaky bum stage.

It sounds as though a few people around the process have been miffed with some of the leaking of unhelpful things (the Athletic article, a few careless conversations at tennis club and Wolfy to name a few things), non-communication of things that one side would want / expect (by Ron essentially) etc.

Maybe they are trying to tone all that down, to help avoid any last minute pratfalls, hence Wolfy’s holiday and some of our communication channels to ITK contacts going a bit cold.

I told you it was a stretch! It’s all circumstantial and wishful thinking, but frankly I’ll take it just for now.
Yes. The wolfy thing is a bit bizarre. I do think someone thought it was going to be done last week though

Their bums must be stinging lol they been squeaking for weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back