• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes a very special kind of bitterness to come and troll fans who may be days away from losing their club. Perhaps wind your neck in a bit eh?
The 3rd horse wins the race in about 6 weeks from now . They will make much better owners than Kimura . The fact that you know nothing about them does not mean you can ignore them . As YB said - What do we really know about the Kimura crew ? Spud is linked which is good but not much else .

The 3rd horse wins the race in about 6 weeks from now . They will make much better owners than Kimura . The fact that you know nothing about them does not mean you can ignore them . As YB said - What do we really know about the Kimura crew ? Spud is linked which is good but not much else .
there’ll be nothing to own in 6 weeks mate

I am sorry but that is simply not the case . It is a game of poker and Ron is holding a Royal Flush . He will not blink and he will make no meaningful concessions . It is Kimura that faces the clear ultimatum . They either pay the full bid price or they are effectively out of the game . After 25 years of effort Ron will not be shafted and rightly so IMP .
More like a busted flush.

It will end at some point and we will all party, hard. But unfortunately we are going to have to suck up everything that’s thrown at us until that beautiful day comes.
Unfortunately can’t see a party happen anytime soon . More likely gonna be drinking to forget about the death of our club

I appreciate the attempt for people to try and be positive and that there will be a party soon, but if you really look at the situation and the information coming out, currently there is no hope to have.

I am sorry but that is simply not the case . It is a game of poker and Ron is holding a Royal Flush . He will not blink and he will make no meaningful concessions . It is Kimura that faces the clear ultimatum . They either pay the full bid price or they are effectively out of the game . After 25 years of effort Ron will not be shafted and rightly so IMP .
If I was Kimura I would then say good luck, we’re out. Ron would be holding a Royal Flush only in his demented fantasies. There is no deal that could happen on 11th July that couldn’t happen now. The club will just be worth even less on 11th.

I'm in two minds whether you are a wind up merchant or not. Time will tell.

I appreciate the attempt for people to try and be positive and that there will be a party soon, but if you really look at the situation and the information coming out, currently there is no hope to have.
The only hope we have is that the kimura lawyers are working to the max to get this done… kimura have spent a small fortune on dd …. That’s the hope… 🙏🏻

The only hope we have is that the kimura lawyers are working to the max to get this done… kimura have spent a small fortune on dd …. That’s the hope… 🙏🏻
Personally it doesn’t feel like there’s much push from either side at this point, if there was, I feel like it would’ve been done by now.

Wouldn’t blame them at all if they walked away but just live in hope they see this club and fans are worth going through all this **** with ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back