• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I meant could have and not be saying
would imagine if thyeve not been told much to date then they may well be told today of the position. If i was a player having gone through what they and the club have been the past year then today is the start of the new season in essence so id wanting to know what my future holds. I dont think thats unreasonable to ask

If they do manage to buy the club, lock stock and barrel then it would make a mockery of Carl's bid, that was hoping to achieve the same.

Carl’s bid never made it through the door, and Martin made sure of that. It’s quite possible that Martin was still undecided about selling the club back then? It also makes you wonder what other (decent) offers he’s had in recent times, but chose not to listen to.

We still don’t publicly know what Carl’s proposal entailed, either.

The quietness of ITK info is a telling sign for me. Takeover seems to be at a delicate stage. Don’t believe Wolfy has shut it as ‘they’ are on holiday. Feel like we will hear something this week, no idea what it’ll be though.

Carl’s bid never made it through the door, and Martin made sure of that. It’s quite possible that Martin was still undecided about selling the club back then? It also makes you wonder what other (decent) offers he’s had in recent times, but chose not to listen to.

We still don’t publicly know what Carl’s proposal entailed, either.
I would imagine Mr. Delusional still thought he could muddle through back then without selling. Things have probably happened since then which have brought to light the fact that he definitely cannot keep muddling through. The latest delay to the Fossetts project probably being one of the critical ones.

If they do manage to buy the club, lock stock and barrel then it would make a mockery of Carl's bid, that was hoping to achieve the same.
That bid was to buy the whole development? Kimura are looking to own club, training ground and stadium.

Now the how and what exactly maybe open.
Is it everything in the north stand including residential units (putting hotel talk to one side). Does Ron want to retain ownership of the residential units- Kimura want the whole stadium? (This is most likely negotiation point I would have thought)
Possibly Kimura want to buy RH with agreement to vacate to new stadium when ready. Development buy back RH, Kimura buy stadium development. (we don't think so, but don't know for sure).
Possibly Kimura want RH rent free (or agreed rent) and to buy the land at FF to build the stadium themselves?
All possibilities within what Kimura are after- but the whole development no (again I still don't think its in Ron's gift to sell as he has development partners). However, plenty to delay and argue about with Ron involved.

Will be very very interesting to see whats in the deal..

The quietness of ITK info is a telling sign for me. Takeover seems to be at a delicate stage. Don’t believe Wolfy has shut it as ‘they’ are on holiday. Feel like we will hear something this week, no idea what it’ll be though.

The truth is, people are still hearing things, they’re just not posting them. Some are - and fair play to them for that - but it’s obvious to most that there’s nothing worth reporting atm.

There’s still plenty of people receiving information (from all sides of the takeover, not just Kimura or Ron’s side, I should add) which gives the story more twists and turns than your average rollercoaster at Peter Pan’s Playground. But again, It’s all speculation and possibilities, currently.

And after some of the reactions to those kind of posts, some ITK’s would rather not put their head above the parapet, (not publicly at least). It’s just not worth it 🤷‍♂️

The truth is, people are still hearing things, they’re just not posting them. Some are - and fair play to them for that - but it’s obvious to most that there’s nothing worth reporting atm.

There’s still plenty of people receiving information (from all sides of the takeover, not just Kimura or Ron’s side, I should add) which gives the story more twists and turns than your average rollercoaster at Peter Pan’s Playground. But again, It’s all speculation and possibilities, currently.

And after some of the reactions to those kind of posts, some ITK’s would rather not put their head above the parapet, (not publicly at least). It’s just not worth it 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I don’t get the battering of ITKs to be honest. Any info is better than none IMO, whether good or bad. I’d prefer to know and make my own judgements, but some seem incapable of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back