• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a bit suspicious that all ITKs on here went very quiet around the same time and at the same time as that Wolfy said he was going on holiday so wouldnt be tweeting. We know Kimura look at this and other social media so it does suggest that maybe they have asked the ITKs to stop posting much whilst the final details are ironed out and so that they can announce it without everyone already knowing everything.

It is a bit suspicious that all ITKs on here went very quiet around the same time and at the same time as that Wolfy said he was going on holiday so wouldnt be tweeting. We know Kimura look at this and other social media so it does suggest that maybe they have asked the ITKs to stop posting much whilst the final details are ironed out and so that they can announce it without everyone already knowing everything.
You think way too much Dan. :Hilarious:

The ITK's are quiet as there is naff all else to say.

DD continues, there's a few snagging points, not helped by some dither and delay, but everyone will be trying to iron things out in the hope a sale can be concluded. That's it. Nothing else to say.

DD continues, there's a few snagging points, not helped by some dither and delay, but everyone will be trying to iron things out in the hope a sale can be concluded. That's it. Nothing else to say.
If the deal is now with the lawyers I’d say DD was complete…. Home Straight? Let’s bloody hope so

This.

If there’s nothing to say then it really does seem to be starting to get perilous. I’m not ITK at all, but no clear breakthrough this week and my concerns will gather real pace.

I think that’s positive. I guess the question which isn’t answered, but will be known is “What is the target date?”

I understand if the itk’s can’t respond to this as I’m sure it’s commercially sensitive.

I think that’s positive. I guess the question which isn’t answered, but will be known is “What is the target date?”

I understand if the itk’s can’t respond to this as I’m sure it’s commercially sensitive.
The target date was probably about 3 weeks ago.

Unfortunately these things take as long as they take. Nobody can force lawyers to go any faster. There will be lots of to and fro which takes time, nobody knows how long the process will be, not even those on the inside.

The target date was probably about 3 weeks ago.

Unfortunately these things take as long as they take. Nobody can force lawyers to go any faster. There will be lots of to and fro which takes time, nobody knows how long the process will be, not even those on the inside.
I doubt this is anything to do with lawyers.

Reactions: JAL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back