• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s exactly what needs to happen. If Ron has control over anything, even the tea bar. We are ****ed.

The only way we survive and move forward is with him completely out of the picture. Especially when it comes to FF.
Trying to latch on, why can he not just realise we all need a fresh start with him nowhere near the club.

don't think any of us will be overly satisfied until RM is well and truly gone. hopefully we'll be celebrating that soon. COYB

Trying to latch on, why can he not just realise we all need a fresh start with him nowhere near the club.

What are the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder?

Use the acronym “SPECIAL ME” to remember the nine signs of NPD.
  1. Sense of self-importance
  2. Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success
  3. Entitled
  4. Can only be around people who are important or special
  5. Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
  9. Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them

1. Sense of self-importance
  2. Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success
  3. Entitled
  4. Can only be around people who are important or special
  5. Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
  9. Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them

1. Slow unless travelling by club helicopter
  2. Possessive over the future site of the statue of himself at Fossets Farm
  3. Enamoured with Nile Ranger
  4. C***
  5. Incredible hair
  6. Arrogant
  7. Loves the club, you ****ing idiot
  8. Mountains of debt
  9. Enemy of HMRC

Chesterfield have sold nearly 4k season tickets. I'd like to think we could do better than that once we're finally rid of the rat.

I have sat in the stands either side of their ground with home fans. Some real good lads by the way.... We were both in L1 and it wasn't that long ago. Don't know their prices this season but back then I was in section that was about £500 season.

They got use of a real good lounge. Good beer and food options, large screen TV and their MOM popping in after the game etc. Most of them used the club facilities well before and after games, so pumping lots more money in than any SUFC seaso.

I know most are coming round to accepting a new stadium but some fans are still stuck with how many, when it's clearly how much that dictates a clubs success.

You have to wonder how much longer the existing matchday staff will hold on for.

After enduring most of last season with payment issues, you’ve got to wonder who in their right mind would want to put up with that again for another year?

I know lots of them stuck with it due to their love of the club or because they felt a sense of duty, but I wouldn’t expect that to last too long into the next season.

Without matchday staff, games cannot go ahead. We came very close to this becoming a reality on more than one occasion last term.

If, for whatever reason, the takeover falls through, we may very well struggle to even host games at RH.

Spoke to someone last week who is match day staff. Can't remember if it was April or just the Wealdstone game but certainly still owed money.

All last season they would be paid at the latest a day or two late but is was obvious they would be nocked at the end. I'll check this morning as I'm seeing one of them.

Will be a sad day if some of those legends aren't at the games next season. They are part of the SUFC match day experience.

Feels like a pivotal few days for the club. Players back for pre season today and still no sign of the takeover happening as of yet. Next few days feel very crucial to me especially. Friday 30th June was always a key date but go beyond that and it makes you wonder what will happen come 12th July. Nervous times for us all. Not much coming for ITK which may be a positive thing. Time will tell. We can but hope and pray

Spoke to Steve Tilson today (he coaches my sons team). He said he thinks the deal is being held up because the buyers want everything but Ron is desperately trying to keep hold of certain things. Says he thinks it's a complete takeover or nothing.
Wonder if that means they just want all of the football related parts, training ground, stadium etc or they want to buy the whole project like Carl's group did.

Wonder if that means they just want all of the football related parts, training ground, stadium etc or they want to buy the whole project like Carl's group did.

If they do manage to buy the club, lock stock and barrel then it would make a mockery of Carl's bid, that was hoping to achieve the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back