• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was honest, RM will do well to get £2 millions fees and they will take on his debts and spend next 5-10 years getting it all paid off.

Only on shrimperzone could a thread go from Ron Martin agreeing to sell up to what pick n mix we robbed from woolworths.

It's going to be a long close of season.
Sorry mate, I just had to get that off my chest, been carrying the guilt for years lol, right, now back to the thread.

Has anyone got an update with where we are at from the ITK zoners without passing any judgement.

If I’m up to date their are 2 bidders with 1 preferred.

Is there anything that can be released without crossing the line and compromising your positions.

Thank you kindly

There must be dozens on here who know the 'names' but like BoyWonder says there is always trolls looking to sneer at those in the know....including so called fans from other clubs.

At the moment the 2 main contenders are the man who's useful with a basket ball and the favourite is handy with a snooker ball or two.

This has been confirmed to me by someone who is more than in the know but has no connection to the club.

Last edited:
Thanks @rigsby .
I am "in the dark" on any of this BUT can easily see that some very rich people can get very, very rich on investing in the FF, Roors Hall project.
The opposite of the old "How do you make a rich man?" A. " Get a very rich man to buy a football club" gag.

There must be dozens on here who know the 'names' but like BoyWonder says there is always trolls looking to sneer at those in the know....including so called fans from other clubs.

At the moment the 2 main contenders are the man who's useful with a basket ball and the favourite is handy with a snooker ball or two.

This has been confirmed to me by someone who is more than in the know but has no connection to the club.
Ronnie O’Sullivan? He’s from Essex

Vinnie Jones....

OnGZRimk_3000x.jpg

👍Steve Nash is still involved then in trying to buy the club. Great news.

Steve Davis Essex boy

Steve Davis Essex boy
I knew his Chauffeur and friend Robbo. Robbo was the one that pretended to lose Steve's snooker cue on one of those Jeremy Beadle shows on TV, for a wind up. He told me all about Steve, all good things. But he did say that Steve didn't like to waste a penny. So I can't see him wanting to pay off debts and lose a small fortune each month on Southend United.

This excites me and frightens me at the same time. I'm equally divided in wanting to believe it's a wind up, or the truth. There's a real dichotomy here. I, like everyone else, want to know the likely buyers and how well negociations are progressing. However, on the other hand, I don't want to know, if there is the slighest chance that this shared information could risk scuppering a future deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back