• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Interesting. It's probably nothing but what business does a Yacht like that from Jamaica have being on Southend lol. Also noted it's previous locations are palm beach USA.

I think he almost did when it comes to his current preferred bidders. From what I've heard, it appears as though some approaches are being dealt with a little bit arse-about-face. As in a meeting or meetings taking place between the interested party, RM and his sons at RM's solicitor's office. Then if that goes well, or things progress from there, then Moxey comes into play more and subsequent meetings include him. It seems.

I haven't had confirmation but I don't believe Nash to be in the running anymore. I can't get anything out of the person who has been telling me about it, so my suspicion is that an NDA was signed and some initial talks had but he's now out of the running, and nothing can be disclosed because of the agreement.

It's a shame if he's no longer in the running as he excited me but perhaps I got carried away with my hopes and it was too good to be true.

It did occur to me that perhaps he is part of this preferred group but very much in the background as a secret investor/partner, but that's an almost drug-induced level of hopeful guess...!
Thanks for the info seems a bit pointless having moxey then doesn’t it. Probably end up with another local developer lol

Interesting. It's probably nothing but what business does a Yacht like that from Jamaica have being on Southend lol. Also noted it's previous locations are palm beach USA.
Shes probably just laying off till her berthing time at West India Docks or St Katherines Docks. Might just be doing a European tour or possibly hired out.

Currently owened by Nancy Walton Laurie is worth about $8Bn and part of the Walmart empire. So yes please.
Personally I'd prefer Woolworths to Walmart😁 However it says she's a business woman and a philanthropist ......I think that we need one of the latter! Any sign that she has an interest in the beautiful game? If anyone sees Ron on the Pier, boarding a shuttle boat, let us know!

The secret is out then. We are being taken over by the billionairre Walmart owners.

Rumour has it, they are laying on a booze cruise aboard Kaos to Ebbsfleet, for the select few next season.

Personally I'd prefer Woolworths to Walmart😁 However it says she's a business woman and a philanthropist ......I think that we need one of the latter! Any sign that she has an interest in the beautiful game? If anyone sees Ron on the Pier, boarding a shuttle boat, let us know!
Woolworths in the High St back in the 60/70s was a lovely store. Used to get all my records from there.

Given the Filipino love of Baskeball a consortium headed by Nash including a Filipino would do the trick. Can you write to Manny? He has plenty in his pocket.

SUFC sponsored by Jollibee? That’s the catering sorted as well! Knocks spots off a KFC.
I go to his church every Sunday, his bodyguards are my friends also as well as his brother.

The secret is out then. We are being taken over by the billionairre Walmart owners.

Rumour has it, they are laying on a booze cruise aboard Kaos to Ebbsfleet, for the select few next season.
Where will the privilege enjoyed by these "Supporter Group" cliques end??

while we're at it then me and my mate Andy used to nick cassette albums. Think I still have Faith No More's Angel Dust in the loft somewhere
You've got me feeling guilty now, I use to nick chocolate from the post office in great Wakering when I was 10 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back