• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely feel like this will never go through at this point now. If he pays then the pressure has to increase tenfold because then we know he's been sitting on the money and chosen not to pay.
I donā€™t think chairman Ron has ever been short of money to sit on ,itā€™s the one thing heā€™s very good at

havnt been told anything from a source but these were the rumours I heard today

tom paid water bill yesterday
two guys suited and booted in the directors box were from ā€˜theā€ Aussie consortium looking to take over
press conference set for Tuesday
Aussie consortium all but sorted and deal agreed
Is that with Ron being taken out of the club then

Well Londonshrimper on Twitter seems to think there will be positive news this week. Iā€™ll be honest, I take what anyone says with a pinch of salt now.
Oooh heā€™s failed miserably during this Sarga and thatā€™s not a dig at him .. should stick to the playing side .. the reason no one really knows is that itā€™s only Ron that really knows ..

It could well of been. Itā€™s wouldnā€™t be like Ron at all to move the goalposts last minute would itā€¦
That could well be the theme here. Everyone thinks its done and dusted, but Ron has other ideas. Based on this, I too will take any predictions with a pinch of salt. Not that I don't trust the source, just that Ron is the only one who knows what will go through and what won't, despite what he leads anyone else to believe.

What i can gather from the last 24 hours.. whoever is trying to buy us has yet to meet the FA, your ok to buy rules.

RM is frantically trying to do a deal with the NL to not deduct us 10 points if he does not make the payments due Wednesday.

He will once again gamble our future with HMRC.

There is a huge gamble going on between what RM wants and what others are prepared to pay and how they value the deal against his expectations.

He will not budge on his figure and is adamantly refusing to do so. Expect a 10 point deduction if nothing is sorted.

He has not spoken to or acknowledged any other bidders, apart from the "Aussies"

Kev is at his wits end.

Everything else is just Bananass

Last edited:
Who? Jesus your old . My mum mentioned them once i think.

I thought your mum was more of a Ludwig van Beethoven fan?

Let's hope we get some positive news before Wednesday but I'm not holding my breath. I can't see how the rat lets the club die, it doesn't make any sense but not so sure about incurring the wrath of the NL and being deducted points :Cry:

What i can gather from the last 24 hours.. whoever is trying to buy us has yet to meet the FA, your ok to buy rules.

RM is frantically trying to do a deal with the NL to not deduct us 10 points if he does not make the payments due Wednesday.

There is a huge gamble going on between what RM wants and what others are prepared to pay and how they value the deal against his expectations.

He will not budge on his figure and is adamantly refusing to do so. Expect a 10 point deduction if nothing is sorted.

He has not spoken to or acknowledged any other bidders.

Just pure greed from RM. Doesnā€™t care about the fans whatsoever. Hopefully the Judge will be in support of the us supporters and say ā€œdo whatā€™s best for the supporters and the playersā€ something like that. Also, I wonder if Anna or James or both are going to be there which might make it interesting. Saying that though when we had a court case I think late July didnā€™t he say to the judge ā€œyou wonā€™t see me againā€ something along those lines? If so well thatā€™s a LIE sorry ANOTHER LIE. Lies upon Lies!

He will once again gamble our future with HMRC.

He has not spoken to or acknowledged any other bidders.

Kev is at his wits end.

Sounds about right, I really cannot wait for him to go or die of a horrible disease he picked up in the Caribbean where termites get into his body, slowly eating away at his organs.

I will then cover his coffin with a decent bottle of scotch via my kidneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back