• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I don't care who knows what And if the Assies are taking over or not All I care about right now is The tax bill gets paid and the embargo gets lifted .Then the club can move on
I hope he pays the tax bill. He obviously needs to. I am worried though that even if the embargo is lifted it changes nothing. Even an out of contract player, fee free needs paying. Is he willing to increase the wage bill?

Did he pay the water bill NO But we know who did .maybe we might be rid of that man And i would like to see the council turn against him .As for them building houses .From what ive heard they cant even mantain the propetys they have got .

Nobody has any actual proof these Aussies even exist. Atm it's just hearsay and rumours.
Sorry. Not for me to call you out on this, but I’ve spent most of the summer standing up in front of the telly pointing my finger chanting, same old Aussies, always cheating. They definitely exist. If Ron is playing a straight bat - fair play to him.

I hope he pays the tax bill. He obviously needs to. I am worried though that even if the embargo is lifted it changes nothing. Even an out of contract player, fee free needs paying. Is he willing to increase the wage bill?
Surely it changes the managerments ability to bring in loanees 4 or 5 inc a keeper all paid for by their parent clubs , that would be a huge boost to staff morale imo

And i would like to see the council turn against him .
Over the last few weeks Anna Firth assisted in cleaning up Roots Hall, also at Dagenham as a fan, & has been quite proactive.
But what puzzles me, is at the demo a few weeks ago outside the 'roach's' place, he quoted he would issue a statement on the Mon if James Duddridge gave him the ok?.
What the hell has Duddridge got to do with him giving a statement?. And what involvement has he had/ got regarding the sale?.

Over the last few weeks Anna Firth assisted in cleaning up Roots Hall, also at Dagenham as a fan, & has been quite proactive.
But what puzzles me, is at the demo a few weeks ago outside the 'roach's' place, he quoted he would issue a statement on the Mon if James Duddridge gave him the ok?.
What the hell has Duddridge got to do with him giving a statement?. And what involvement has he had/ got regarding the sale?.
he (Ron) also said he ‘won’t be here in August’ - more BS 💩

Can not answer for sure exactly what Duddridge has to do with giving a statement although in fairness he was on the coach to Dorking but just is not so active on social media as Anna about what he does.

Ron has to sell the club before planning permission for RH lapses in December. This cannot go on forever as the value of the one tangible asset on the table will nosedive when that date is passed.

Ron has to sell the club before planning permission for RH lapses in December. This cannot go on forever as the value of the one tangible asset on the table will nosedive when that date is passed.
It doesn't lapse in December. It has years left

Every week we hear that certain groups are close to sale and we also hear that Ron doesn't want to sell.

He doesn't really have a choice does he?

The club cannot continue to exist in its present state. Ron simply doesn't have the money to keep the club afloat and solvent.

The team cannot continue to survive with just 15 players. The management and the players we have are doing their collective best but it's not how a football club should be run.

I seriously hope that the club is sold or investors come in soon as we are very likely to get docked points in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back