• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing the play off final last season, and playing Championship football 😉

I know what you mean, and I’m just speculating.

Ultimately, we all want RM gone, 100% gone, not 85% gone. But 85% gone is better than 0% gone.

The worst thing, other than us being wound up, would be RM paying off what is needed to and clinging on for even longer.
Don't forget, as incredible as it may seem, we do have one or two who would actually prefer us wound up than Ron even have a minority holding. Most won't be able to get their head around that at all, I can't. But there you are.

Definitely not a wind up. I mean you’ve got to think we wouldn’t have got Anna in that Twitter space if it wasn’t for Crate. I mean don’t get me wrong we are still in the mud but we’d be much deeper if it wasn’t for crate sharing information about what’s happening and how things stand. His making (I think) a documentary about all this for ALL of us to watch which I think will be a good watch. I mean don’t get me wrong yes I have been hyping him up, probably sniffing around him (if that’s the way to put it) but I don’t know him at all haven’t even met him, I would like to though just to say thank you. I only really reach out to him because I feel he holds key information (correct me if I’m wrong) but he literally works his a*** off for all of us.

To clarify I am NOT RM or Clairvoyant never have never will be. If I was one of them I’d literally hang my head in shame but im not so I can’t.
You joined on the 12.07.23, if you have nothing to hide then let everyone know who your are. Can anyone on here verify your identity?

Last edited:
If Ron’s not involved in financial decisions with regards to how the club is run then to be honest if he’s lurking in the background then it wouldn’t be the end of the world. Of course we want him gone fully, but if he’s not going to disrupt the day to day and the paying (or in his case not paying) of bills then the club will still feel like a new club.
And as we knew from the beginning we didn't get to choose the new owners. So from what I see both potential outcomes are a big step fprward...

Definitely not a wind up. I mean you’ve got to think we wouldn’t have got Anna in that Twitter space if it wasn’t for Crate. I mean don’t get me wrong we are still in the mud but we’d be much deeper if it wasn’t for crate sharing information about what’s happening and how things stand. His making (I think) a documentary about all this for ALL of us to watch which I think will be a good watch. I mean don’t get me wrong yes I have been hyping him up, probably sniffing around him (if that’s the way to put it) but I don’t know him at all haven’t even met him, I would like to though just to say thank you. I only really reach out to him because I feel he holds key information (correct me if I’m wrong) but he literally works his a*** off for all of us.

To clarify I am NOT RM or Clairvoyant never have never will be. If I was one of them I’d literally hang my head in shame but im not so I can’t.
I mean, don't get me wrong, but I really don't think this is a good idea. For Crate's sake, mainly.

What does he smell like?

You joined on the 12.07.23, if you have nothing to hide then let everyone know who your are. Can anyone on here verify your identity?
No one on here can confirm my identity because I don’t think I’ve met anyone on here. I just go to games with family. My real name is Josh though as you might of imagined NOT RON just to make it clear and loud!

Almost the date that schools break up. Either a teacher or a student / pupil.

As for sock puppets. I'm sure the mods can check the IP address of the posts and match it back to possible other accounts.

Almost the date that schools break up. Either a teacher or a student / pupil.

As for sock puppets. I'm sure the mods can check the IP address of the posts and match it back to possible other accounts.
What’s a sock puppet for a start and don’t know who Steve is although I will say hi so hi Steve

If Ron was just a name on the on the 30 page document with a minority holding, just like David Markscheffel who owns 6.54% , what difference would that make? He would get no say in the day to day running of the club, literally nothing. I get why people want him out but with 10% of the shares for example, he could do absolutely nothing within the club. He'd have as much power as someone with 1% or 0.01%. There are hundreds of minority shareholders - having Ron as one would be very inconsequential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back