• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you make of the game against Oldham Joshy? For such a prolific recent poster you’ve been remarkably quiet on the big topic of the week - the actual football?
Loved it. Every second of it to be honest. I was actually at the game and it was incredible. I’m trying to go to every game this season home and away. And no I’m NOT Big Kezza/Kerry. I’m like the most of you I want this club to be taken over or at the very least investment with Ron mostly out the picture (him owning like 10-12% at the very most). This team deserves to be in the EFL imo and the team we have right now is very much EFL quality. With a few additions like 3/4 we could stabilise our position of 1st place, But we all want this owner out first right let’s be honest. I’m an optimistic kind of guy as well so I’m actually hoping for a play off push to be honest. This team shows real togetherness and all have a strong mentality. UTB 🔵⚪

Loved it. Every second of it to be honest. I was actually at the game and it was incredible. I’m trying to go to every game this season home and away. And no I’m NOT Big Kezza/Kerry. I’m like the most of you I want this club to be taken over or at the very least investment with Ron mostly out the picture (him owning like 10-12% at the very most). This team deserves to be in the EFL imo and the team we have right now is very much EFL quality. With a few additions like 3/4 we could stabilise our position of 1st place, But we all want this owner out first right let’s be honest. I’m an optimistic kind of guy as well so I’m actually hoping for a play off push to be honest. This team shows real togetherness and all have a strong mentality. UTB 🔵⚪
Why would you want RM having anything to do with our club after the last 25 years of non stop crap?.

Why would you want RM having anything to do with our club after the last 25 years of non stop crap?.

I don’t think anybody actually wants RM involved anymore. But, if he was no longer chairman/owner of the Club, but retains a small amount of shares (and has no say on the football side of things) and is free to focus on FF, would that be the worst outcome?

As I said, I want RM completely gone. A clean start, but that may not be the outcome we get.

I don’t think anybody actually wants RM involved anymore. But, if he was no longer chairman/owner of the Club, but retains a small amount of shares (and has no say on the football side of things) and is free to focus on FF, would that be the worst outcome?

As I said, I want RM completely gone. A clean start, but that may not be the outcome we get.
We as fans should make it absolutely crystal clear that anyone going into bed with this man will not only have many fans both not supporting them, and not spending any money at the club until he is 100% gone from our club because having him involved in any way is a slow death.

I am always open to hearing an alternative opinion but in this case I cannot see why both potential investors and OR the fans base can honestly justify having this pr1ck involved at our club because he is just bad news.

We end up like Coventry

The man lingers like an eggy fart in a lift on a hot day…

We as fans should make it absolutely crystal clear that anyone going into bed with this man will not only have many fans both not supporting them, and not spending any money at the club until he is 100% gone from our club because having him involved in any way is a slow death.

I am always open to hearing an alternative opinion but in this case I cannot see why both potential investors and OR the fans base can honestly justify having this pr1ck involved at our club because he is just bad news.

I get that, but at the moment, we want a club to support past the 23rd August, and this maybe how we get it.

RM won’t be involved in the football side. He won’t have any say in the major decisions. He would retain shares, in this scenario (and I’m not saying this is definitely going to happen) which are just as useless ultimately as the shares many of us on here have.

We end up like Coventry

Losing the play off final last season, and playing Championship football 😉

I know what you mean, and I’m just speculating.

Ultimately, we all want RM gone, 100% gone, not 85% gone. But 85% gone is better than 0% gone.

The worst thing, other than us being wound up, would be RM paying off what is needed to and clinging on for even longer.

I get that, but at the moment, we want a club to support past the 23rd August, and this maybe how we get it.

RM won’t be involved in the football side. He won’t have any say in the major decisions. He would retain shares, in this scenario (and I’m not saying this is definitely going to happen) which are just as useless ultimately as the shares many of us on here have.
With my 25 shares I was gutted I didn’t get more of a say on the sale of Lee Barnard.

Lets agree to disagree on this.

I do not believe he ever wanted to sell which is why we have had no progress in all these months except for stupid prices for the stadium, ignoring anyone's bids and contact whilst playing the victim claiming there is no interest.

If there was interest for the likes of Scunthorpe then bet your bottom dollar we would have had some but the issue is as always they will be dealing with the rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back