• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
One wonders, speaking of shares, where the supposed outstanding Jobson shares/money owed (actually or allegedly) come into any ongoing sale of the club or would that be for RM personally to sort out after completion ?
Not an issue, trust me.

But it's not just HMRC, it's all creditors to avoid an automatic 10 point penalty. And in practice, I don't think there's much chance of getting a hearing much before 23rd so to be honest we may as well wait.
Which, it's worth mentioning, is £2m+

That clears that up then. I beg RM pays it this week so the embargo is lifted by like Thursday/Friday. Then bring in Dackers (if it’s true) and someone else for the weekend game at Dagenham.

What’s your view as to where things are now Crate? Any sort of updates?
Prefer not for a while Joshy

Why not give your need for bringing Crate to the fore a little breather rather than risk more divisive and unwanted speculation

Congrats by the way for being a 21 year old who knows of Bob Hope ?
Unusual to see the triumvirate of Crate, Joshy Boy and Boy Wonder. Wonder how this will develop

What happened to the CRATE documentary ? Did it get realised ? Did I miss it ? Any links ?

Well I'm glad we had a good win at the weekend. :Worthy:

It's has certainly blunted some of the nonsense that has been posted on this topic.

I think everyone is just fed up with whispers here and whispers there. We'd all like to takeover to happen quickly. Though I think it'll still be quite awhile away.

As long as we keep having good results peoples thoughts will be elsewhere.

Their interest in the Skolars was announced back in January so they don’t seem to be in a hurry with acquisitions. That is also shopping at the bottom of the professional ladder and looking for a majority share rather than outright ownership so there’s certainly a theme going on here.
If it’s them via ARC Sports Management then they are based here in Brisbane.

I’ll see if I can do some digging on them.

Finished my book right as we pulled into the station this morning. I have a good feeling about some news this week. As you were shrimpers.

Finished my book right as we pulled into the station this morning. I have a good feeling about some news this week. As you were shrimpers.

There is a good rumour that the club will be sold quicker than some on here believe. If its close why would Ron go the hassle of raising another small fortune to pay HMRC etc.

People sitting in the stand for a game is interesting but not any real proof. People watching training and having zoom calls with management and scouts is far more telling.

There is a good rumour that the club will be sold quicker than some on here believe. If its close why would Ron go the hassle of raising another small fortune to pay HMRC etc.

People sitting in the stand for a game is interesting but not any real proof. People watching training and having zoom calls with management and scouts is far more telling.
We can but dream the Rat is off,it’s a nice warm feeling Rigster.

Morning rigsby we often have a good / strong rumour on a Monday morning about things happening with Ron and being told we could hear some news this week but nothing ever happens , it just keeps dragging on with Ron still in charge maybe one Monday our dreams will come true , after the weekend performance just think what could happen if Kevin could add to the squad. So it’s eyes 👀 down for another week looking & hoping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back