• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we keep it on the topic of the sale please? Much appreciated!

(Yes, I know I was one of the offenders! SHSB Troy 1979-86 and in the same year as @shrimpereeee and @Lord Football !)
Back on topic, I was just having a lovely nap when my grandson, Harry woke me up. I saw red and then hit my head hard on the lamp next to my chair as I jumped up. I'd been asleep about 5-7 minutes I reckon. I'm definitely not ITK but do hope this isn't an omen :Facepalm:

Back on topic, I was just having a lovely nap when my grandson, Harry woke me up. I saw red and then hit my head hard on the lamp next to my chair as I jumped up. I'd been asleep about 5-7 minutes I reckon. I'm definitely not ITK but do hope this isn't an omen :Facepalm:
Might not be, but you are AHEAD of your time and can now see into the future, so feel free to post like cxrazy

This club does not know when it is beaten! Famous words from the Play Off Final in 2015. Let’s get that Win today (probably won’t) but if we do it would send a statement out to any potential new owners or investment person.

His the guy that does postcode lottery I think. Also does post and pre match interviews sometimes on BT (Now TNT) Sport. Seems like a cracking lad tbh
Maybe his getting Jason Donovan to buy the club (Australian as well) could be a hint never know. We do live in a strange world…

No Ron but there are 2 men in cork hats in the directors box, 5 men who don't want to be known are also hiding in there and Jeff Brazier and his missus is there.

Only one if those is correct (excluding Ron not bring here)

Let the rumour mill begin...

• Haha
Reactions: TJC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back