• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITV had a good piece spoke to fans at ticket office poor lady was nearly in tears talking about the club , another guy was buying shirts for his grandchildren ,maher said what a strange time at the club , Anna firth never said yes or no when asked would Ron pay his tax the reporter said if he doesn’t pay the club could fold nothing mentioned about anyone buying the club
The club needs to be sold or at the very least and I hate saying it “investment” within the next 2 weeks. Something needs to happen end of

Fight the real enemy lads.
At times like this, the REAL enemy is not the average genuine fan, who just wants an end to the misery,…….it’s the deliberate misinformation, the bullshite, the secret agendas (hidden behind our protective non deplumes) , and the false claims and rumours……..all of which seem to exist here in plentiful and daily abundance !! 😂😂😂

I wonder how many on here are just “playing“ the rest of us for their own purposes. ????

Here’s a good idea……..Lets start cleaning up by doing away with all the user names.….. and reveal our real names instead……..I won’t hold my breath waiting though. 🤦🏻‍♂️

….what say you RON and TOM . ???

At times like this, the REAL enemy is not the average genuine fan, who just wants an end to the misery,…….it’s the deliberate misinformation, the bullshite, the secret agendas (hidden behind our protective non deplumes) , and the false claims and rumours……..all of which seem to exist here in plentiful and daily abundance !! 😂😂😂

I wonder how many on here are just “playing“ the rest of us for their own purposes. ????

Here’s a good idea……..Lets start cleaning up by doing away with all the user names.….. and reveal our real names instead……..I won’t hold my breath waiting though. 🤦🏻‍♂️

You do ramble on don’t you.

And yet you still haven't changed your own username - lead by example

I'm Brenda , but only at weekends.
Not ready yet for my wife and family to know , so please keep it to this forum for now.

As I think has been said before (and probably more than once) there are data protection issues meaning that can't happen. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat the idea or even how good an idea it is, it won't happen.

I'm Spartacus.

Says the man with a username that’s not his real name, and is that profile picture of you?

As I think has been said before (and probably more than once) there are data protection issues meaning that can't happen. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat the idea or even how good an idea it is, it won't happen.
Well you wouldn’t want real identities revealed would you…Ron ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: fbm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back