• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure it’s been said numerous times but those who don’t want to read cryptic messages or hearsay and just want cold hard facts .. maybe stay off here or Twitter. Verified ‘facts’ are reported by CP or are on the OS.

Do your sanity a favour and just look at those sources, rather than rip into people on here. Remember we’re dealing with Ron, he’ll have the popcorn out reading this crap. Crate and Boy Wonder aren’t Ron and TL (or are they 👀)

I see Simon Jackson posted an Insta story of a dove flying towards the sun.

I am going to miss this snooping and guessing when it’s all done.

Going to have to go back to watching football.

surely it should have been Icarus, as some sort of metaphor for Ron being cocky and eventually getting his wings burned

I saw that thought I was dreaming for a second. I wonder what it means. Could have a thousand answers to it. I first thought maybe they’re flying with this takeover (with the 5 other people) but not too sure. Another cryptic post it could be

Life is so much easier when you have CRATE on ignore. The cryptic messages are about as useful as a **** in an astronaut suit. The sum of any meaningful facts after 5 months of this thread are not a great deal larger than zero.

CRATE is probably well intentioned but my sanity has been vastly improved over the last few days

Ha ha t urd is on the swear filter list?

I saw that thought I was dreaming for a second. I wonder what it means. Could have a thousand answers to it. I first thought maybe they’re flying with this takeover (with the 5 other people) but not too sure. Another cryptic post it could be

The famous 5 are unlikely but we do have a late runner and a couple of other options.

Last edited:
I’m sure it’s been said numerous times but those who don’t want to read cryptic messages or hearsay and just want cold hard facts .. maybe stay off here or Twitter. Verified ‘facts’ are reported by CP or are on the OS.

Do your sanity a favour and just look at those sources, rather than rip into people on here. Remember we’re dealing with Ron, he’ll have the popcorn out reading this crap. Crate and Boy Wonder aren’t Ron and TL (or are they 👀)
My sanity is fine, not asking for hard cold facts at all, just trying to understand whats going on. Forums are about chat and information thats why we are all on here. I love the info from Crate and Boy Wonder, have said that many times.

The riddles/cryptic messages wont be intercepted the same by everyone hence some confusion, at the end of the day we all want the same thing.

No BB Gun from me.

I am though intrigued by what’s driving it for you? (And all the others, but you’re the only one publicly posting about it right now)

Is this something you are doing purely from love of the club or are you expecting to get something in return?

There’s nothing wrong with the later, but there’s currently a lack of transparency about your role in proceedings and I imagine it might be driving some posters’ speculation.

Simple answer is! There is ZERO return for me. I do not want one or need one! I have attended meetings, hosted zoom calls and made calls (pertaining to my day to day role) to facilitate introductions where needed and just made myself available to help, including clearing a work diary numerous times.

For instance, the York owner to gain a report from him on his experience of potentially trying to buy SUFC in 2019 being one. To try and build a picture of what it’s really like.

I’ve done it, because some how (through my day job in Sports Publishing) I got asked some Q about SUFC as someone knew I was a fan and have been outspoken and then was privy to some information and continue to have been so.

Facts are, I can’t stand RM. I’ve done my best to make his life very hard. The documentary filming in January cost me personally £3,000, the day at court £400, the court and legal fees for my banning order £7,000 due to the protests in 2021. It’s not about money or ROI or an opportunity. I just want the man gone like everyone else, maybe I am too outspoken and maybe I should shut up as it may all slap me in the face, but I can assure you it’s done with good intentions. Believe it or not.

For instance this morning, getting dogs abuse for buying 20 tickets to the charity comedy show last night and gifting them out… do you think I just want to spend £300 on tickets to give away for the fun of it! 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back