• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another cryptic message right? Slowly crossing the moat to enter the castle… Castle being RH get in Crate I’ve cracked it! On the beers tonight I think or should I wait?
Are they going over the bridge into the south part of the east stand? With the moat being the bit by shrimpers bar?

None taken. If that’s what you want then fine, you can only do what you want to do, as I say I like your updates but it can be confusing for those not in the know

I jus cant see how someone can verify something if they have nothing from their side to verify against, or have spent a while looking at what’s been sent and verifying that against another source.

I don’t consider myself to be ignorant towards takeovers and business as I’ve worked in and around insurance, banking, investments etc for 37 years but this last however months since the club has been put up for sale has been like nothing ever seen. Only the Man U takeover seems to have taken longer.

Okay, so how easy do you think it is…

To buy a stadium with numerous charges all over it?

Buy a training ground, that’s been ruined, due to the lack of money to finish it with charges all over it?

To buy a club, where the debt is estimated @ £2.5M but no one really knows. RM states he will personally gaurantee anything over the top of that. Are you confident in what he says?

What about someone who offers an asset for one price on a Thursday, it goes up on the Friday and is cut in half on the Monday?

What about someone who has personal debt levelled in the club, and needs creditors to be agree to be transferred to a group company?

A business that owes HMRC for a WUP, that when cleared, will start another one? Unless it’s paid?

Facts are you’re trying to buy a failing business, with decrepit assets, that has charges all over it, for all sorts, and is a mess to unwind.

RM could have sold by now. I don’t care what AF says. About KIMURA not having the money or being out.

If you look at what RM has said, about 80% of it can be disproved! But others are going to get in ****. I’m doing my best to educate and advise, based on meetings that take place, based on contact that is daily, without throwing people under a bus!

Facts are our clubs a mess due to one man! And that man continues to make our club a mess, but is unraveling bits of mess a bit at a time.

I’ll say this! RON is a shrewd business man, he is very clever with what he is doing and saying. He is not daft! And he will in the end get what he wants, but he will need to slip, slide and compromise a bit to get there.

Okay, so how easy do you think it is…

To buy a stadium with numerous charges all over it?

Buy a training ground, that’s been ruined, due to the lack of money to finish it with charges all over it?

To buy a club, where the debt is estimated @ £2.5M but no one really knows. RM states he will personally gaurantee anything over the top of that. Are you confident in what he says?

What about someone who offers an asset for one price on a Thursday, it goes up on the Friday and is cut in half on the Monday?

What about someone who has personal debt levelled in the club, and needs creditors to be agree to be transferred to a group company?

A business that owes HMRC for a WUP, that when cleared, will start another one? Unless it’s paid?

Facts are you’re trying to buy a failing business, with decrepit assets, that has charges all over it, for all sorts, and is a mess to unwind.

RM could have sold by now. I don’t care what AF says. About KIMURA not having the money or being out.

If you look at what RM has said, about 80% of it can be disproved! But others are going to get in ****. I’m doing my best to educate and advise, based on meetings that take place, based on contact that is daily, without throwing people under a bus!

Facts are our clubs a mess due to one man! And that man continues to make our club a mess, but is unraveling bits of mess a bit at a time.

I’ll say this! RON is a shrewd business man, he is very clever with what he is doing and saying. He is not daft! And he will in the end get what he wants, but he will need to slip, slide and compromise a bit to get there.
Firstly I have always said I appreciate and welcome your updates.

My confusion is around the verification of the info provided, as it isn’t logical.

The area I work in is not sport and I can’t comment on buying stadiums and running clubs, what I do know is that in business you do not usually verify something based on being emailed data and reading it. It takes a might longer to gather info to verify what you have been sent.

Think we are all only to well aware it’s a failing business, in a complete mess and that RM is playing both sides and more. I don’t think anyone believes what he says I know I for sure don’t, the man has lied to my face, but your right in the end he will pretty much get what he wants, I can’t see how he loses personally.

To whoever the person is who has sent DMs about the fact I have a criminal record.

Can I just make it clear, yes. I did have a criminal conviction! It is now spent and happened 9 years ago.

I’ve said many times, I know I’m marmite to some people. I couldn’t care less. To the person sending the DMs my number is 07932931008 you’re welcome to call me any time.

I’m not proud of it and I’ve done alot to put it right. I understand some maybe upset, but ****ing hell, I’m only sharing information about something I know direct about.

@BoyWonder2 dont say anything if you wish not to, but I’m pretty sure what I’ve shown you backs Ip what I’ve posted publicly!
What has become of this zone where people are getting messages like that???!!! Mods should start removing people who DM things like that. Its not right

Ignore these people CRATE, i have beeen impressed with your work and keeping us in the loop

Do you understand, people would hear even less if it was not like this?
Is that not better though? Why leave people confused and with false hope if there is no real concrete information to feed off? People are just constantly confused and want more but do not get anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back