• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i think is far more important is That Ron stumps up the money by the 24th to clear the HMRC debt .And get rid of that bloody embargo . Either Ron pays up or i would hope the court takes him to the cleaners for purgary .Was it not him that told the judge that either the club would be sold .But if that didnt happen he would pay the bill himself . .

I thought it was said this morning we was expecting some kinda positive news this morning?? I'm guessing that's not happening now?
Feel like we’ve had posts like that again and again this summer with nothing positive coming. This summer has made me very, very cynical about any cryptic positive hints posted here.

It means lets mug of the fan base a little more than they already have been by the owner 😂
Surely you know the story.

There was a horse made of wood and a Greek guy called Roniculus Rediculous was trying to con people into buying it for 40,000,000 drachmas and no ****er was interested.
He kept it in a CRATE.
Sorry guys, I'm only interested in one person's interpretation, and that's @Joshy boy

The fisherman revels in his catch, the shrimp has surfaced. Elvis has entered the building and his boots are made for walking. The horse may have bolted but only for the hay in the stable.

Can’t be more specific than this as I won’t betray my sources, but needless to say I have a very, very good feeling about today. Happy to PM anyone evidence if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back