• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus ! What a surprise ! yet again NOTHING, say again NOTHING has happen today, is it any wonder people have become cynical and disbelieving when they read posts like these.

Another day goes by and the silence is deafening, are the people interested in buying/investing in the club ever going to break cover and go public, because if they are serious, they are going to have to at some time.
How do you know nothing has happened? I would imagine plenty has happened. It's just not being made public, for very good reasons.

Look how the Kimura 'wallop' was misconstrued, taken various ways, it was a mistake from an excitable person who wanted to buy the club. Lessons will have been learned from that, and I doubt we'll be hearing anything for a while from anyone interested in buying the club. If you put your head above the parapet, you put yourself up to be shot at by impatient fans when a deal doesn't happen overnight. I suspect whoever is interested is wise to this.

Don't forget Ron has until the 23rd to mess about, potentially longer if we get investment or he finds the money himself. He doesn't want to, but it looks increasingly like he will have to. We're certainly not at a stage where an announcement on any sale is imminent.

I am not ITK but Tom Lawrence has said there are a couple of interested parties. I am sure we are very much still at the offer stage, possibly even not that far yet.

Do you think… just because a meeting takes place and people work their bollocks off trying to put things in place. That means it’s coming out today.

Maybe more the fact a few people know a meetings taken place, the context and why and that they’re trying.

Shoot the messenger it’s fine!
Might be better to just say "Heard a meeting took place with potentials buyers" than a cryptic Trojan clue though

We all know this isn't a simple process, we aren't going to hear every little thing that happens and we have to deal with that, which is now what I've done, learning to be patient. We aren't going to get updates every day or every conversation what happens, at least @CRATE is keeping us as updated as he can, there's so much that needs to happen, it's not a case of "heres a few mill Ron" and he hands the keys over.

Do you think… just because a meeting takes place and people work their bollocks off trying to put things in place. That means it’s coming out today.

Maybe more the fact a few people know a meetings taken place, the context and why and that they’re trying.

Shoot the messenger it’s fine!

The problem is that most of us have no idea what you're talking about mate. How are we supposed to understand that a meeting has taken place from a cryptic message about 5 becoming 7 and the Trojan horse bolting? If you talk in riddles it is no surprise that you exasperate some posters.

The problem is that most of us have no idea what you're talking about mate. How are we supposed to understand that a meeting has taken place from a cryptic message about 5 becoming 7 and the Trojan horse bolting? If you talk in riddles it is no surprise that you exasperate some posters.

This. At a time where the majority of us are confused enough regarding what’s going on with this whole takeover saga.. the last thing we need to do is try to figure out what your cryptic clues are. Just speak a fools english.

I’ve just sent 2 screenshots of proof to the biggest ITK person on this website. If they choose to verify this, that’s up to them!

But I can’t do much more here!

When you say 'biggest' is this another clue...?? Are they a tad on the large size, that would narrow things down..........or not!

It might be best if all the itks just say.

"I have heard there is a meeting today'

Or may be a potential new investor" etc

Lets face it, we've never had a situation like this on here.

But its dragged on for so long that all the little "good news coming, "feeling positive about today", 95% done" comments, while well intentioned are just aggravating and depressing now.

Its just been too long an emotional rollercoaster so its not personal, and i hope all the ITK's dont pull a stan and just threaten to be quiet or leave.

They are still the best source of info we all have as the club (ron) cant be trusted.

sounds to me like hugh jackman (aussies) and brad pitt might be involved (no one ever watched troy?) oh well now the rocks buggered off , you never know? Ill keep taking the tablets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back