• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain hurts.

Genuine question.

Other than trying his best to sound like a times cryptic crossword complier, has this crate fellow provided anything of any substance?

There's an episodic documentary, of which about 10 minutes has been shared

A talksport appreance

Some chat on twitter

But has there actually been anything you know, useful?
Nope, just getting peoples hopes up really which seems to be damaging for peoples mental health at least those that fall into his trap.

We’ve gone from the famous five, to the magnificent seven, what’s next? The dirty dozen?

The way I read it, the consortium of five local business men (one of which may have been a horse) is now not five but seven not all local, but some Aussies. Of this seven some may or may not be the original five. One of the original five may or may not have been a Trojan horse or a horse called Trojan but now is/isn’t involved. What a mess!

We’ve gone from the famous five, to the magnificent seven, what’s next? The dirty dozen?

The way I read it, the consortium of five local business men (one of which may have been a horse) is now not five but seven not all local, but some Aussies. Of this seven some may or may not be the original five. One of the original five may or may not have been a Trojan horse or a horse called Trojan but now is/isn’t involved. What a mess!
Ahh, but can we be sure the "Aussies" are involved with the "famous five/secret seven"?

Are the "aussies" a separate bidding group? (I think they are)

Are there two groups bidding, is there three even?

And where the **** has the Trojan horse bolted to?

Ahh, but can we be sure the "Aussies" are involved with the "famous five/secret seven"?

Are the "aussies" a separate bidding group?

Are there two groups bidding, is there three even?

And where the **** has the Trojan horse bolted to?
The signs are there, secret spy too!
early lead but faded…

Attachments

• IMG_1935.jpeg
    IMG_1935.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 289

Oceans eleven before we get to the dozen, it’s George Clooney leading the takeover

People should have learnt over the course of the last 1027 pages to take any snippets posted on here by Crate or anyone else with a massive pinch of salt.

Or in Crate's case, a pinch of arsenic.

My brain hurts.

Genuine question.

Other than trying his best to sound like a times cryptic crossword complier, has this crate fellow provided anything of any substance?

There's an episodic documentary, of which about 10 minutes has been shared

A talksport appreance

Some chat on twitter

But has there actually been anything you know, useful?
very simply....... NO. He's in danger of becoming a waste of time....and I'm starting to wonder what his real motivations are ....beyond the feeling of power and kudos ???

People should have learnt over the course of the last 1027 pages to take any snippets posted on here by Crate or anyone else with a massive pinch of salt.
I think like many before him he’s been played by Ron who somehow suppressed the infamous documentary yet continued to be in regular correspondence with Crate who then dutifully reported back with plenty of optimism for a prolonged period of time.

RM has nothing to do with what I do and don’t know! I’m not sure what people want me to do or say! BUT I will say; everything I’ve said will happen has happened. I’ve also proven certain lies and provided proof! I’m happy to just say nothing! If people prefer and share what I do know privately! With the same people have seen the evidence. Makes no difference to me!

RM has nothing to do with what I do and don’t know! I’m not sure what people want me to do or say! BUT I will say; everything I’ve said will happen has happened. I’ve also proven certain lies and provided proof! I’m happy to just say nothing! If people prefer and share what I do know privately! With the same people have seen the evidence. Makes no difference to me!
You’re sounding like a certain someone we all know…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back