• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think like many before him he’s been played by Ron who somehow suppressed the infamous documentary yet continued to be in regular correspondence with Crate who then dutifully reported back with plenty of optimism for a prolonged period of time.
I want to make it clear that I was using CRATE as an example, a lot of ITKs have been shown up on this thread. Personally I value their contribution even if what they say comes to nothing. I have my own sources and choose not to share info because the goalposts move by the hour.

The trick is not to get your hopes up. Remember what anyone's intentions might be in terms of buyers, they are dealing with a man that is impossible to deal with.

I think like many before him he’s been played by Ron who somehow suppressed the infamous documentary yet continued to be in regular correspondence with Crate who then dutifully reported back with plenty of optimism for a prolonged period of time.

I’m going to DM you something regarding documentary. Again certain people on here have seen the same thing I am sending you to why it’s not gone out

RM has nothing to do with what I do and don’t know! I’m not sure what people want me to do or say! BUT I will say; everything I’ve said will happen has happened. I’ve also proven certain lies and provided proof! I’m happy to just say nothing! If people prefer and share what I do know privately! With the same people have seen the evidence. Makes no difference to me!
What your doing is great mate keep it up…. 👍🏻

RM has nothing to do with what I do and don’t know! I’m not sure what people want me to do or say! BUT I will say; everything I’ve said will happen has happened. I’ve also proven certain lies and provided proof! I’m happy to just say nothing! If people prefer and share what I do know privately! With the same people have seen the evidence. Makes no difference to me!
What worry’s me is where your intentions are ? Are you getting so involved because you are a fan or is it because you want a seat at the table ? As if that’s the case we will be walking out of the frying pan and into the fire from what I hear about your business ethic and business capabilities… I’d like to think you have no hidden agenda and acting as an over excited fan, what good you are doing and what team you are playing ? Only time will tell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back