• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just thinking let’s say we do get somewhere in the region of £60,000 to £100,000 from the Bishop signing we only need to raise £190,000-£150,000. That money could be crucial to clearing the HMRC debt that is owed. Correct me if I’m wrong.
My guess would be that it costs at least £20k a week just to play the players irrespective the 23/8 deadline set by the NL doesn’t call for just the old debt to HMRC to be paid but also the additional sum that accrued since the WUO was issued so your talking about another potentially £250 k on top of the WUO amount

I’m just thinking let’s say we do get somewhere in the region of £60,000 to £100,000 from the Bishop signing we only need to raise £190,000-£150,000. That money could be crucial to clearing the HMRC debt that is owed. Correct me if I’m wrong.
I think someone here suggested RM may have “cashed out” the sell on fee for Bishop, which apparently is common practice with struggling lower league clubs.

A lot would depend on whether the sum was paid in total, or in several payments over a few months?.

Would a Trojan horse not more likely be an impersonator. Maybe one of the famous five was scuppering a deal and there are 3 more - or maybe there is another interested party which isn’t a real interested party, maybe it’s a misuse of the term Trojan Horse, maybe I’ve misunderstood the term or most likely - just something else. Sounds like it’s positive news - so let’s take that and hope it’s the big ladder leading to square 100 - and not a small ladder next to a massive snake.

My brain hurts.

Genuine question.

Other than trying his best to sound like a times cryptic crossword complier, has this crate fellow provided anything of any substance?

There's an episodic documentary, of which about 10 minutes has been shared

A talksport appreance

Some chat on twitter

But has there actually been anything you know, useful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back