• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another keyboard warrior getting involved in other peoples business 🙄.

I'm happy to have a debate but won't just sit there and swallow someone tell me to "shut the F up" is that ok with you?.
Yeah that’s fair, but better to flag those things using the report function and not stoop to engage on the same level mate please.

Oh come on 😂 it’s not exactly harmful . If it’s hurt anyone’s feeling then I apologise. Just cba with people second guessing and writing off these apparent Australians when we don’t even know what they are about. Let’s wait for some concrete information and judge from there

Last edited:
Mod (Spiff?)... just delete my bloody post if you don't like it, rather than edit it.
No thank you, we minimise censorship as much as humanly possible (believe it or not!).

We will always remove a sentence, which on its own breaks site rules, where possible rather than the whole post. If the whole post breaks site rules then it gets binned.

Come on folks we’re supposed to be feeling relatively chipper compared to recently! The staff and players have all been paid and there’s footy at the Hall on Saturday after what feels like an eternity. For once, there are some blessings to be counted.

Not been on this thread for a few days, mainly because i didn't see anything happening and it had gone very very quiet (eerily quiet in fact)

So, is the consortium of 5 still going strong or have they as yet not put in an offer? The Aussies from the posts I have read seem to be leading the race but we know nothing about them? Their deal seems to keep RM involved in the club something no one wants?

To save you all 20 page read. The 5 local businessmen are still the fans choice, even though we nothing about them or their intentions. At least we have moved on from Kimura and Carl before them.

We don't want the Auzzies, even if Kylie is involved..... Don't know anything about them or their intentions but lets face it they play cricket with sandpaper in their pockets and Rolf Harris is a national treasure.

If those from down under do get control its no perfect but better than a Colchester estate agent or anyone who has played or supported West Ham.

Unfortunately their are still some people who hope and pray Ron will fail as it proves them right and they fancy themselves with Phoenix club. They just can't understand that the club going bust does not mean Ron losses any of his land with has PP for hundred of houses.

Our best option may be for Ron having others fund this season whilst in the background until the sale.......Which is exactly what most fans called for just 6 months ago. Ron suggested that in that press conference back in March.

Oh come on 😂 it’s not exactly harmful . If it’s hurt anyone’s feeling then I apologise. Just cba with people second guessing and writing off these apparent Australians when we don’t even know what they are about. Let’s wait for some concrete information and judge from there
You really haven't hurt my feelings kid, just won't be spoken to like that without calling you out on it.

You see social media gives too many people like you a voice to be rude to others when I'm pretty sure if you weren't behind your keyboard and face to face with that person you wouldn't be so lairy would you?.

It does seem that Ron Martin holds all of the cards. He's going to make money in the end, no matter what happens to the club.

Let's just hope that the club continues. A phoenix club is not an attractive proposition. What league would it be in, where would matches be played?

Again, if these people come in and save the club, and run and fund the club, you will welcome them with protests? I hope they don’t visit SZ…
No that’s not what I said is it. I said the protests will be against Ron not the new owners, maybe read the post again closely before commenting.

SORRY to take this OFF TOPIC, I have 16 x tickets for the comedy night tomorrow. Anyone is welcome to a couple free of charge! If you want them. Just drop me a DM and I’ll get it sorted!

1017 pages of wild speculation and bs. Why should page 1018 and beyond be any different. For my own sanity I only read the sale thread once daily and then again just the last couple of pages. Life is so much easier.

1017 pages of wild speculation and bs. Why should page 1018 and beyond be any different. For my own sanity I only read the sale thread once daily and then again just the last couple of pages. Life is so much easier.
You must be responsible for at least a couple of those pages all on your own by now :Whistling: (like the rest of us!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back