• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people in a position of abject weakness don't usually mean it when they talk about "non-negotiable".
But you assume he wants the football club to survive, no club no need to spend a penny on roots hall stadium and he’s left with a massive building site that will easily be worth 4.5 million. I doubt very much he’s gonna lose out whatever happens

Anyone got a handle on how many sponsorship deals have been tweeted out in recent weeks. How much are these worth and are they just replacement of existing sponsors or are they new sponsorship deals? Is there a real increase in revenue from sponsors?

Also anyone considered that with football restarting the clubs financial position will improve as the summer period is always challenging for small clubs like SUFC.

But you assume he wants the football club to survive, no club no need to spend a penny on roots hall stadium and he’s left with a massive building site that will easily be worth 4.5 million. I doubt very much he’s gonna lose out whatever happens
Yes I assume that because that's what everything that has happened over the last 25 years suggests. If he wanted the club to go bust he wouldn't have paid everyone yesterday.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you lot massively flatter him when you claim this is all part of the Ron Martin Masterplan. He's skint and useless, not a Machiavellian genius.

Perceived abject weakness tbf, no one quite knows the capital he now has access too. His actions with the sales process (outside of paying for a fcking toilet at the training ground 🤮…) suggests he has a bit of cash somewhere…and can in fact wait until he gets the asking price he wants.
Maybe. I suspect he's overplaying his hand though.

Hopefully, all the groups can get together and plan a pre/post match demo for us to attend and make sure its properly organised, with plenty of media attention but of course without having too much effect on Kev and the players.

Get the Oldham fans on it too as the press will love a story like that which means the rat will hopefully make national news (again).

why not stop screwing around and open a bank account and start collecting the
money and buy the effing thing -

i think we could prob have the dollars in a week ..

do a share offer thing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back