• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO i am absolutely amazed at the non playing staff, not only have they stayed working without getting paid for many months (how many of us would realistically stick around if we wasn’t getting paid for months) and they are still working hard and it has been agreat effort from everyone this week, lots of new sponsors, new kit released today, safety certification for RH, wages paid upto date, new season starts on Saturday, just need RM to get hmrc paid upto date now and embargo lifted, which he will probably leave to the last minute but will pay it because he has always played this game with hmrc and wouldn’t of paid out near £2m since march if there wasnt some kind of end game going on in the background that most if not all of us don’t know about!
I am not that worried about clifford going, he hasn’t really had much game time really and i am sure kev and co have a player lined up to take his place who will probably strengthen our small squad and will play alot more games. ( Dackers has been mentioned on here)
Under the situation we have been under since the end of last season and lack of pre season ,i think if we can end up with a draw at worst against Oldham at RH on Saturday that would be a great positive start.

So he has done again got the stadium sorted for getting safety certificate cost him nothing as the waviers turned up to help him

Got the players paid

Wait for the shrimperstrust statement saying we should all get behind ron

He has won hands down and all of the 5000k plus who turn up at the hall on saturday have tipped their hats to ron. Their hero their man

Next a statement from laurence and collymore
Saying support the team not the protest
He has got all of you tickled by the privates

I prefer to think of it as us doing it for the new owner, not Ron Martin.

Also the work by fans didn't get the safety certificate. That was structural improvements that needed to be carried out by experts. The fans cleaned the ground so their fellow fans didn't have to sit in bird and fox ****.

If it's an "investment" only then hopefully they'll do their homework early doors and see what a 🐀 RM is.

An investor for me is an awful scenario we need that wretch out of our club in every way, shape and form or we'll forever have a grey cloud over us.
Those Australian property developers will have Southend United at heart and will bend over backwards to make sure this club gets back to where it’s needs to you cynical *******

So he has done again got the stadium sorted for getting safety certificate cost him nothing as the waviers turned up to help him

Got the players paid

Wait for the shrimperstrust statement saying we should all get behind ron

He has won hands down and all of the 5000k plus who turn up at the hall on saturday have tipped their hats to ron. Their hero their man

Next a statement from laurence and collymore
Saying support the team not the protest
He has got all of you tickled by the privates
What a load of rubbish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back